xL's Saturday Ft: Op/rT/Ex/J/Sv

Niblet

wats up with everyone teaming?

Alot of lpc's are doing it to compete with bigger lpc's. We only teamed with rT to fight apex/Extinct since they were teamed. It just turns our we ran into Sv and then vT knew what cape to wear o.o

Hey @@Hon0r i think you dropped your drool cup. I see a line of spit following your wheel chair back to your moms house.

Good one but, That line of drool is from your sister in that profile picture of yours drooling on deez nuts. I let her come for a ride around the block on my wheel chair and she was just dripping wet. if only you were as good at something like your sister  is at slobbering all over me. Then your mother can have something to be proud of rather then Her son having the biggest forehead in your town. Heres an idea, we can use your giant forhead to block the suns rays and prevent global warming.

just tell him to press him life alert button

Yeah you know a lot about that product seeing as your brown sticky stuff  clan is used it this weekend.  OH brown sticky stuff IT'S XL PRESS THE BUTTON BRAVEY... BRAVEY PRESS IT IM IN LUMBY WTF DID U PRESS IT????? WTF DOES THIS brown sticky stuff WORK. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS POS...

(Apex) Andre- SORRY GUYS HAD TO GET MY GF CHIPOLTE GOD BLESS!

EXTINCT-THANK GOD IT WORKED, BUT ANDRE WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING?

Good one but, That line of drool is from your sister in that profile picture of yours drooling on deez nuts. I let her come for a ride around the block on my wheel chair and she was just dripping wet. if only you were as good at something like your sister  is at slobbering all over me only then your mother can have something to be proud of rather then Her son having the biggest forehead in your town.

l000l

Good one but, That line of drool is from your sister in that profile picture of yours drooling on deez nuts. I let her come for a ride around the block on my wheel chair and she was just dripping wet. if only you were as good at something like your sister  is at slobbering all over me. Then your mother can have something to be proud of rather then Her son having the biggest forehead in your town. Heres an idea, we can use your giant forhead to block the suns rays and prevent global warming.

Not to mention your superpower of closing every clan in Runescape not by fighting them but, by joining them. 

Thanks man. We are dedicated to coming on every weekend! You know never missing a trip... You know what its like... I'm sure you know what it's like to not miss any events.... surely.. you do.

bro ffs i told you I took your wheelchair to the shop and they made me wait their as they put on the turbos as you requested

bro ffs i told you I took your wheelchair to the shop and they made me wait their as they put on the turbos as you requested

Qoute of the day

"It sucks your clans in a slump because its hard to run from a wheel chair when your clans going downhill" 

-Hon0r

@Abyssal

Qoute of the day

"It sucks your clans in a slump because its hard to run from a wheel chair when your clans going downhill" 

-Hon0r

@Abyssal

I'm pimping out my wheelchair soon

Nice video, and I'm liking that intro :)

thanks bro!