When you know you bullied CP to hard

Axis

sounds like eop are trying to prove to the pure community that they actually won vs cp, sounds like eop really lost.

Your clan history is made of clans who never seen victory or touched it, I wouldn't expect you to understand what winning is. Not only because you've never seen it also because you slack in having a little bit of intelligence in you.

Your clan history is made of clans who never seen victory or touched it, I wouldn't expect you to understand what winning is. Not only because you've never seen it also because you slack in having a little bit of intelligence in you.

u mean sko chaos eradicate desire velocity endurance atrocity? damn i agree!

vtec wat r u even quoting.. u closed ur brown sticky stuff clan into a brown sticky stufftier clan for warlord..

yea i didn't go & i honestly don't care but the fact that there's literally 30+ status updates and a bunch of topics of eop claiming a win sounds like EoP are trying to prove something to the pure community.

Hey retard!

Dont you think there would be a HUGE ASS topic & a bunch of random trolls topics about CP destroying EoP on their anni now? I mean if they woN??

Hey retard!

Dont you think there would be a HUGE ASS topic & a bunch of random trolls topics about CP destroying EoP on their anni now? I mean if they woN??

CP people don't use sharkbrew aside from a bunch of troll accounts so by a huge ass topic with a bunch of random trolls i assume you'd mean the one made by @@Christy Mack ?

pretty much every clan hates CP more than EoP aside from fatality ( who don't even use these forums ) so every clan would automatically stick up for EoP regardless who won so making a topic on these forums would be completely pointless, retard!

CP people don't use sharkbrew aside from a bunch of troll accounts so by a huge ass topic with a bunch of random trolls i assume you'd mean the one made by @@Christy Mack ?

pretty much every clan hates CP more than EoP aside from fatality ( who don't even use these forums ) so every clan would automatically stick up for EoP regardless who won so making a topic on these forums would be completely pointless, retard

:wtf: