Attention all 7 FOE members registered on Sharkbrew

lookatwhatidid

http://puu.sh/kv3SD/0bcfd3dd55.png

this site doesn't fucking have rules wtf you pussies sit here bitching about "bias mods" but people have said I don't hate you but your clan countless times and never get a warning, you're just as bias as any other mod but you're a lot more sensitive than the rest of them

ur like 15 yrs old stfu tomato lmfao

actually there are rules. Go complain more though

If an insult like that is breaking the rules, there should be a lot more suspensions/post removals on these boards. The one thing that seems to be lacking in the moderating team is the clarity on what is too far for flaming/baiting, no line has really been set because quite frankly some people are getting away with it while others are being suspended.

"I don't hate you but your clan" as an insult is really no different than "You're a broccoli", and most of the other generic flames when put into the context of a personal attack on this website.

well it was mentioned in the rules that there is a difference. Minor flame/bait/banter is fine, but serious continuous flame and aggression isn't. That example of telling someone to kill themselves was exactly the one used for a justified warning.

Anyway, you can always quote a post you think should have a warning given and tag me so I can see if it's required ;d

actually there are rules. Go complain more though

I'm not the one complaining, ur puppet here is but yeah nice job mentioning the rules without giving me a link when I said there aren't rules

work on your emotions, if you really thought I wanted the kid to kill himself over a video game, you are an absolute broccoli rofl