Attention all 7 FOE members registered on Sharkbrew

lookatwhatidid

People just need to learn not to apply their own personal bias and agenda, especially in any admin or mod position. Like when I was mediator I never intervened in any drama that involved the clan I was apart of at the time. 

From what ive seen you would make a good admin because of your idgaf attitude and not really caring much about the clan community. However there is def some biased going on here, ive seen a bunch of this Rihana me or w.e the hell dudes name is posting around and man that guy should have been banned but yeah. I really think that ranks of clans should not be allowed to be admins. Mods is pushing is since they are biased aswell but I don't think that you would be able to fill up all the mod spots with clanless/retired/unbiased people. Braden posts most of TLP topics despite being a relatively useless rank within the clan (you know the kind that takes attendance and rarely speaks durring trips / scouts etc). Now I don't know what goes on within the TLP community and what their ranks actually do nor do I care but there is obviously some bias within these boards (also its pretty entertaining tbh). Braden is a cool guy from what ive seen when I was in Omega and he does try his best but there is no way that a rank of a clan can make a fair and unbiased admin.

From what ive seen you would make a good admin because of your idgaf attitude and not really caring much about the clan community. However there is def some biased going on here, ive seen a bunch of this Rihana me or w.e the hell dudes name is posting around and man that guy should have been banned but yeah. I really think that ranks of clans should not be allowed to be admins. Mods is pushing is since they are biased aswell but I don't think that you would be able to fill up all the mod spots with clanless/retired/unbiased people. Braden posts most of TLP topics despite being a relatively useless rank within the clan (you know the kind that takes attendance and rarely speaks durring trips / scouts etc). Now I don't know what goes on within the TLP community and what their ranks actually do nor do I care but there is obviously some bias within these boards (also its pretty entertaining tbh). Braden is a cool guy from what ive seen when I was in Omega and he does try his best but there is no way that a rank of a clan can make a fair and unbiased admin.

I do think that ranks of clans can make perfectly good admins. There's a reason why most of the staff on Sharkbrew are also ranks within other clans, it's because they possess leadership skills.It's just learning to understand your own personal bias and not getting involved. Say TLP posts a prep topic, then no TLP mediators/admins should be responsible for removing posts off that thread, even if it's "obvious". It should be done by someone from another clan who wasn't involved within the fight whatsoever because they can moderate with a clear mind and not get butthurt over comments regarding their own clan. 

Appreciate the half decent and logical comment buried in the mountain of spam :)

Come the fuck at me you cottage cheese chest ass nigga lmaoooooooo

I do think that ranks of clans can make perfectly good admins. There's a reason why most of the staff on Sharkbrew are also ranks within other clans, it's because they possess leadership skills.It's just learning to understand your own personal bias and not getting involved. Say TLP posts a prep topic, then no TLP mediators/admins should be responsible for removing posts off that thread, even if it's "obvious". It should be done by someone from another clan who wasn't involved within the fight whatsoever because they can moderate with a clear mind and not get butthurt over comments regarding their own clan. 

Appreciate the half decent and logical comment buried in the mountain of spam :)

In regards to the topic tho, I feel that Braden is without a doubt biased.

how mad are you?

You broke the rules

http://puu.sh/kv3SD/0bcfd3dd55.png

this site doesn't fucking have rules wtf you pussies sit here bitching about "bias mods" but people have said I don't hate you but your clan countless times and never get a warning, you're just as bias as any other mod but you're a lot more sensitive than the rest of them

ur like 15 yrs old stfu tomato lmfao

I got suspended by a TLP mod for saying the exact same thing he had said to another clan on a topic, the only difference was I said the exact same quote and directed it at TLP, couldn't really give two fucks that I was suspended for a day on some random site, but it just kinda shows the high level of disparity that occurs here. It's really amusing to see how cauliflower certain people run this brown sticky stufffest.

This is the only warning you've got and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I've never said that on another topic:

fc02e81a14.png

something something pure warfare