throwback

hit

I wasn't playing osrs much back when you guys were open, what made u go main?

This has been explained a million times @@BarrageKyle , im sure others quoted and said "couldnt compete broccoli clan" but that isn't at all what happened. Every clan except Foe Fi and Sv were closed, and cp/eop were competing with their 30 pulls while foe pulled 60 and sv/fi pulled 80+

Foe and fi teamed a lot, but the main scene was a lot better at the time and we only ever fought mains during the week anyway so we decided it was the best choice, and even though a year later it wasn't going so well we had a really good 8 month run as mains.

If you do decide to go HPC it will be many, many months before you compete with us. 

You pull so much you don't actually have to fight LPC's, they don't fight back because they can't. Your first actual return fight is probably going to be ugly as hell and matched opts just about any LPC can take you. 

None of this is flame, I genuinely don't think you're going to be able to hack it with either us, FOE, or CP right when you make the jump. The more clans the merrier though. 

double post but

You're right, we won't compete with you right away. it will take time. but regarding lpc's, even when olympus and doom pulled the same or only a few less/more than us for a short time, we ran a fucking train over them, and constantly 2v1. im not saying it will be pretty but you're underestimating sv, and that's a mistake.

1 pic?

You must be forgetting a lot... The prep losses, the fact you got slumped to 45 pulls in f2p and lost to Eop the same day... TLP isn't invincible lmfao. Wake up to reality, you have to mass recruit from lpcs to pull high.

Anyway a tip: Just don't make the same mistake and try to compete in p2p because that's how the downfall starts every time.

Be smarter

its so sad that you need doom invites nowdays to compete lmao...

oh yeah and the pic is from the most RECENT weekend thats why i thought i would use it you dumb broccoli

kyp (and u got owned in p2p aswell last 2 weeks so kyp again)

oh no not sharkbrew awards.

you havent one a wilderness fight in those two months l0l0l0

i mean 50v90 and u ally with cd so more like 50v110

even excel could probably beat us if they had ur amount of eop invites l0l

Man with SV going HPC that legit leaves 3 relevant LPC's  l0l 

I guess the HPC scene will expand really soon. 

But on topic, good luck SV. Hopefully your pulls don't drop too much. Should be fun with you stepping up.