Doom's Sunday - 60 Man Strong - Ft. Slamming The Pink Alliance | Perfecting CD

Hormone

lol you win. You are by far the dorkiest nigga out of doom, hands down. 

gz on your trip, cya next weekend

nah man we've been over this multiple times, sv is the clan loaded up with the angry geeks/dorks

damn gotta wait 5 and a half more days till we see sv on this potato masher game of runescape again :/

i am again confirming that everything in this post happened because i was an innocent bystander. it was terrifying and horrible what the doom demons were doing to cd and sv. i feared for my life as i was walking to edgeville with my 3rd age loot

but i heard a comforting voice call upon me and it said "sniff sniff hi air" and i knew at that point that i was truly safe from the catastrophic and murderous actions that were happening to the pink clans running around me

i am again confirming that everything in this post happened because i was an innocent bystander. it was terrifying and horrible what the doom demons were doing to cd and sv. i feared for my life as i was walking to edgeville with my 3rd age loot

but i heard a comforting voice call upon me and it said "sniff sniff hi air" and i knew at that point that i was truly safe from the catastrophic and murderous actions that were happening to the pink clans running around me

You'll never be mongol moose. Just give up.