[D]oom Vs. [R]uin F2P Prep 3-0 Ft.*Amazing Comeback Round 2*

موني

It was obvious you had invites we spammed that because we say kids from other clans in your FI. Ter from RD etc.

Our clan does consist of some rd, but they are apped and are below 90 just like they should be. Our leadership has some of the same as rd, who are all members and not invites. If we had to take a look at doom, a lot of dooms members consist of foe members, same goes with the leadership. Vice-versa;) so you can't complain about rd members in ruin.

tbh u shud blame them cuz if u lose 27v22 idk wat the fak ur doing lmao

then again its the clans fault as a whole no individual shud die at that point...i could wipe my ass and eat a sandwich and still win with that lead

^ pretty much if you lose with that lead your clan fuckin sucks lmfao

@

Then you should have no problem beating TLP down 10 on weekends

that makes literally no sense

maybe i shouldnt have any problem beating them +10 (which is my point) but conditionally we pull 40 and they pull 70 so that seems like a tough task to accomplish.

-10 and +5 is a big difference

that makes literally no sense

maybe i shouldnt have any problem beating them +10 (which is my point) but conditionally we pull 40 and they pull 70 so that seems like a tough task to accomplish.

-10 and +5 is a big difference

Mate, you were not even there. Easy to claim you can do it without knowing the combat level differences, prayer level differences and the food we had left. If we had of ran into them with a +5 we would have died regardless. They would have just prayed melee and dropped our piles who were out of food.

Mate, you were not even there. Easy to claim you can do it without knowing the combat level differences, prayer level differences and the food we had left. If we had of ran into them with a +5 we would have died regardless. They would have just prayed melee and dropped our piles who were out of food.

yea but what u said made even less sense lmao

how r u out of pray and food at 27v22 tho and how r u not getting kills lol, something is going wrong, because you had a lead despite combat level differences and with more people you do more damage which means they will have less food by the math

yea but what u said made even less sense lmao

how r u out of pray and food at 27v22 tho and how r u not getting kills lol, something is going wrong, because you had a lead despite combat level differences and with more people you do more damage which means they will have less food by the math

obviously we are not broccolied, we lost for a reason. They just outplayed us

ye the first reason is evezz (kid wont even lead his own clan rof) is leader and sithlord is warlord

i wont go beyond that im done here :P

The thing is our other warlord called that prep and evezz couldnt make it. HPC brown sticky stuff is irrelevant in our clan.