Trauma ~ Gwas on Activation ~ Down 7 ~ Glorious F2P Kings

Allen

Bd1aH2X.png

Quickie,

We set out with 14 individuals, don't really know how we set up the fight with Activation but they had 21 individuals with 85s in mith.

We went to pray at CA and got word that Activation was logging on right on top of us, we knew they would end up like Slumpremacy, oops Supremacy* my bad.

Flashback

iKRzYs2cNWZlj.gif

I would lie if I said that I did not expect that from activation, those guys are challenged lmfao!

Shoutout

To my boy Dyrus for keeping it onehunna

hNUyOQK.gif

ogbfy8.jpg

ogbfy8.jpg

009baa9afd.png

qhhsL4Q.png

jRBmfqE.png

517e695798.png

9f2e1526d1.jpg

ef26100eb3.png

e2027ac88e.png

ogbfy8.jpg

uy3nhUo.gif

We set out with 14 individuals, don't really know how we set up the fight with Activation but they had 21 individuals with 85s in mith.

jRBmfqE.png

517e695798.png

lol ok

still hella funny to see A lose with the cb/defence advantage

Before I expose this topic I'm going to say congrats on your win, you finally beat us.

Although the story is completely false and anyone that isn't a complete moron could tell

We set out with 14 individuals, don't really know how we set up the fight with Activation but they

had 21 individuals with 85s in mith.

jRBmfqE.png

(After clearing us, have 19 on the minimap?) I wonder how you went from 14 to 19 after clearing us..?

517e695798.png

Here shows a 17 man fall in, But the even funnier thing is that this is when you guys decided to decline the run in because you couldn't pull. I know this because I'm in the picture and I left to go to work around 4:00 when BvG told us we Dismissed.

So to sum this picture up, we had 17 to your 19 before we dissmissed. (Before you "Gwasing" us)

Oh wait did I forget something, oh yea Activation the strong 80s in mith only had 4 people about 80 cb in this picture. Looks like someone is blind. :(

Anyway congrats on beating us, We were outnumbered by around 6-7 but those two people in mith were probably very difficult for you.

Before I expose this topic I'm going to say congrats on your win, you finally beat us.

Although the story is completely false and anyone that isn't a complete moron could tell

We set out with 14 individuals, don't really know how we set up the fight with Activation but they

had 21 individuals with 85s in mith.

jRBmfqE.png

(After clearing us, have 19 on the minimap?) I wonder how you went from 14 to 19 after clearing us..?

517e695798.png

Here shows a 17 man fall in, But the even funnier thing is that this is when you guys decided to decline the run in because you couldn't pull. I know this because I'm in the picture and I left to go to work around 4:00 when BvG told us we Dismissed.

So to sum this picture up, we had 17 to your 19 before we dissmissed. (Before you "Gwasing" us)

Oh wait did I forget something, oh yea Activation the strong 80s in mith only had 4 people about 80 cb in this picture. Looks like someone is blind. :(

Anyway congrats on beating us, We were outnumbered by around 6-7 but those two people in mith were probably very difficult for you.

Rip