• Tlp
  2. 2. Which clan deserves it? (LPC)

• Sv
    • Doom
    • Aao
    • Olympus
    • Ruin
    • Other

It should be mixture of preps/minis/weekend dominance which shows who is the best clan and dominates anyone @@Braden

Any1 could prep xl and vt for prep streaks lmfao

your clan is part of the streak along side your sister clan, so take a sit kid before we drop you on head again

As much as I hate to be bias, I actually agree with lemon pepper. Clan of the month shouldn't just rely on clan wars preps. We all know that wildly Pk trips are a huge reason why clans thrive or close so why not include that some how into the evaluation. I realize my clan pulls a lot, but there's a reason for that, and its not from spamming at edge 24/7, but genially hard core recruiting and effective communication. I'm not saying the wildly is the main factor and clan wars isn't brown sticky stuff, but at some point it's disrespectful to ignore a clans wildly performance.

Did you read what you put?  By communicating you mean standing at edge/w25 GE spamming join "chain is law"?  By recruiting you mean ask OP to go on your trips and you'll do the same for them? 

Did you read what you put?  By communicating you mean standing at edge/w25 GE spamming join "chain is law"?  By recruiting you mean ask OP to go on your trips and you'll do the same for them? 

I'm sorry your clan is straight garbage. I did read what I said and I meant every word, our ranks and members actually know how to recruit and not treat retards like you like +1's so they'll stay and feel welcome. If you want to actually get out of your slump you should do the same and start COMMUNICATING and RECRUITING more, or have your ranks given up that easily? Either way we're going to keep recruiting, keep training, and keep getting better regardless of what your dog brown sticky stuff clan thinks or says.