no you did not...

Georgiie

Was Sv even an LPC when Olympus opened...? Sucking Sv's dick isn't going to cure your cancer.

are you broccolied? read that again.

Olympus no no no, you did not bully sv either lmao, they(SV )slumped you (OP) since they (SVopenned and every one clearly knows it. 

HE'S SAYING SV SLUMPED OP FROM THE DAY SV OPENED

SV bullied dome to the point where dome wasn't even able to fight them for multiple weekends in a row. Recently dome managed to pull enough to give SV fights, however they also ended a trip in less then 30 mins. Dome is a clanwars/forum warrior clan. SV has clearly been winning the rivalry for id say 90% of the time with rare appearances from dome. None cares about your brown sticky stuffty prep streak (that SV actually dumped on you 54-0 I believe?).

are you cauliflower? read that again.

Olympus no no no, you did not bully sv either lmao, they(SV )slumped you (OP) since they (SVopenned and every one clearly knows it. 

HE'S SAYING SV SLUMPED OP FROM THE DAY SV OPENED

Olympus was slumping prior to Sv opening though...? I don't know how you guys can claim slumping someone when they were slumping prior to you guys even being an LPC.

Relax on the capslock brother, you're taking it too seriously.

Olympus was slumping prior to Sv opening though...? I don't know how you guys can claim slumping someone when they were slumping prior to you guys even being an LPC.

Relax on the capslock brother, you're taking it too seriously.

it's not capslock, i made the font bigger so someone such as your self can understand what he meant. you made a dumbass point before, it didnt make any sense. op was far better than all lpc's before we showed up though?

it's not capslock, i made the font bigger so someone such as your self can understand what he meant. you made a dumbass point before, it didnt make any sense. op was far better than all lpc's before we showed up though?

Slumping. I didn't say they were horrible, I said slumping. They were on the downhill trend prior to you opening, which shows how bad most of the LPCs were at the point in time. Just because they're far better than all the LPC's prior to you guys opening doesn't mean they weren't slumping.

"you made a dumbass point before, it didn't make any sense."

Slumping. I didn't say they were horrible, I said slumping. They were on the downhill trend prior to you opening, which shows how bad most of the LPCs were at the point in time. Just because they're far better than all the LPC's prior to you guys opening doesn't mean they weren't slumping.

"you made a dumbass point before, it didn't make any sense."

Okay? quote what i said, but what i was trying to say originally was you commented and completely misunderstood what he was saying, in which i made it clear and then you somehow changed the topic.