Quick Question

D o n

By default they move up the rankings in the clanning world because they'll be fighting more accomplished clans. Even if they start out with Sup, Eop, Fi. If they stayed a "LPC" the best they could ever be is #7 overall.

It's not moving up lol. Why even risk pulling less so we can fight kids with 35+ def and kids in our clan barely train in a LPC clan so what makes u think they'll train when we go HPC? It's a game the point is to have fun, no1 cares if downies will remember us as "Blah blah # best HPC of all time blah blah" l0l. Also clans like SUP,FI etc pull 30 so even if they've been open for along time it means nothing lol 

Only 2 clans really accept that are CP & TLP and they are kinda engaged in a main vs main war atm lmao. Fi, Foe, Sup, EoP have a ton of 80s with 1 def still and don't pull a ton to compete against. LPC though? You can apply to any HPC clan at like 70 cmb with the reqs. Why do you still believe 87s are low levels? Who is feeding you this information!?

i think tlp has two members above 30 def and both were hacked for it

i guess anyone who says "39def" hasn't fought cp literally every lvl 100+ they have is a med level (70+def) you can max a 75 attack 75 def 70 pray med level at 107 cb lmfao

Why would you move up, when you're having fun in the current situation you're in?

That's the only reason I could see them staying.

Personally, I'd move up, because I'm sure RD/Supremacy are starved for some more competition. The lower bracket of the scene seems beyond starved.