Future of Sv

mossGiant

Word on the street says SV couldn't compete with Doom so instead of closing they went HPC to pretend they were doing amazing....idk what they will do in the future just wait and see but my bet is they will close within 3 months and merge into another clan.

Word on the street says SV couldn't compete with Doom so instead of closing they went HPC to pretend they were doing amazing....idk what they will do in the future just wait and see but my bet is they will close within 3 months and merge into another clan.

Weren't you suppose to go main because sv made doom trips so brown sticky stuff that people left doom for sv lmfao and u were about to quit on them lmfao

Weren't you suppose to go main because sv made doom trips so brown sticky stuff that people left doom for sv lmfao and u were about to quit on them lmfao

Are you still on that dude? Where u getting ur brown sticky stuff from lol...look up my acc see how much of a main it is...now on a real world fact...i will never quit on doom idk wtf u talkin about plus why would i quit the clan the smashed SV so hard that they made SV run from the MPC scene? Tell me that Donny? Tell me!!!

Are you still on that dude? Where u getting ur brown sticky stuff from lol...look up my acc see how much of a main it is...now on a real world fact...i will never quit on doom idk wtf u talkin about plus why would i quit the clan the smashed SV so hard that they made SV run from the MPC scene? Tell me that Donny? Tell me!!!

Baiting 101

You're a downie explains why ur clan only lasted like 3 months?

Thing is your leadership can't hang at all you been open for 7+months and still LPC while it took us only 3 months to make the transition and we legit bullied every LPC before we made the move to HPC

Thing is your leadership can't hang at all you been open for 7+months and still LPC while it took us only 3 months to make the transition and we legit bullied every LPC before we made the move to HPC

No, that's just an excuse you're using to make it seem like we didn't bully you out of the MPC scene. If you couldn't compete against us how do you expect to compete against FOE or TLP? You front that you're too good but we're here laughing that we bullied you out of our scene and we're ganna be laughing even harder when the HPCs bully you into closing :)

No, that's just an excuse you're using to make it seem like we didn't bully you out of the MPC scene. If you couldn't compete against us how do you expect to compete against FOE or TLP? You front that you're too good but we're here laughing that we bullied you out of our scene and we're ganna be laughing even harder when the HPCs bully you into closing :)

kid you cnt pull enough to bully sv just shut up broccoli. Who's arguing with a sht lpc clan move up then talk. Scrubs doom never been worth a penny in the wilderness