All this PC bs is destroying Murica (srs)

Beau

Listening to radio on drive from work and this girl is talking about Kaitlin jenners 2milion dollar birthday party. This radio commentator theb slips and refers to Kaitlin Jenner as a "he" and every beta cuck phaggot Co commentator jumps in and corrects her by sa Ying "she"

Just fkken lol at this cuck society we Ameriabrahs live in. Brb cant have a free flowing convo about anything without some phaggot being offended. It has mainifested this spineless and beta culture in the media, courts, and the households. Stay safe ameribrahs

Oh and mix this all up with the feminazi movement/control and Das it mayne..

Cliffs:

Society is full potato about being PC

Culture of beta cuck as result

Move to foreign country

join the Netherlands today

Srs brah

I was actually just there this summer and got to play some rugby for this club called AAC in Geuzenvald. It was a fking grand time brah. All the women were 8.3482/10 on average it seemed. Always something going on. Good mix of people. Beautiful geography. Anne fucking frank.

Srs brah

I was actually just there this summer and got to play some rugby for this club called AAC in Geuzenvald. It was a fking grand time brah. All the women were 8.3482/10 on average it seemed. Always something going on. Good mix of people. Beautiful geography. Anne fucking frank.

lmao Anne fucking Frank, i prefer American / Latina women tho

What up  @@Beau

Personally I don't get the broad scope of this post, but I know what your trying to concede to which is that the media in general today is what is killing the future generation piece by piece. The media is the reason for so many problems in our society that it does more bad then good at this point.