Rage vs Envy | 4-2 10v10 Miniwars

Rijn

Spend more time improving your brown sticky stuff clan, rather than throwing lame disses at me. We have stomped all over you.

dont you need to 'improve' your brown sticky stuffter quantity clan?

you got beat 34v42 but yet you have stomped us L M A O

8e0ccd20f9eb7a78a145c3997f9d21ed.png

Rage must be doing something right because we haven't had any auto spammers in 2 weeks. Is something happening over there at the EV headquarters?

dont you need to 'improve' your brown sticky stuffter quantity clan?

you got beat 34v42 but yet you have stomped us L M A O

8e0ccd20f9eb7a78a145c3997f9d21ed.png

Rage must be doing something right because we haven't had any auto spammers in 2 weeks. Is something happening over there at the EV headquarters?

You never beat us 34v42 kid. However we did kick your asses 23v30. You shouldn't even be talking about quantity. Your whole clan is dependant on your quantity.

we obviously hit an envy nerve being every topic we make in general you respond LMFAO

Couldn't care less about your topics. Responded to your tomatoic comment towards me when I hadn't even posted on your topic, you moron. LOOL you even got brown sticky stuff on by PT. Let that sink in for a momment...

Couldn't care less about your topics. Responded to your tomatoic comment towards me when I hadn't even posted on your topic, you moron. LOOL you even got brown sticky stuff on by PT. Let that sink in for a momment...

momment?

ur clan is brown sticky stuff and u got beat up 8 LMFAOOAOAOOOO

still has spammers at edge LMAOOOOOO