Apex + Olympus vs Ruin + Against All Odds | P2P Prep | 2-1 | 50vs50

إيزيس سيئة

I got hit off @ round 3. 

Also with a brown sticky stuff ton of other members.

And that's when i use to love Olympus when i NEW we weren't about that.

But from the day you brought cp into this you corrupted it.

I know robust has a booter and has all of OP ips ( my assumption of who hit me off ) 

its cute you had to do that because you guys were scared, its okay!

ill see you tomorrow and oh, Evil is still in op sadly, so if you guys try to hit me off you hit him off also!

You're accually broccolied. "from the day you brought cp in" 

1. you werent even active at that time

2. i understand you got mad because you got eldere'd...

3. I know you're broccolied, otherwise you wouldnt belive that someone hit you off. Ruin prob hit you off, if someone hit you off. So you belive their propanda lmao, if you're saying your clan doesn't ddos, you're a joke. Ruin is that one can that DDoSes the most you fucking tard..

You're accually cauliflower. "from the day you brought cp in" 

1. you werent even active at that time

2. i understand you got mad because you got eldere'd...

3. I know you're cauliflower, otherwise you wouldnt belive that someone hit you off. Ruin prob hit you off, if someone hit you off. So you belive their propanda lmao, if you're saying your clan doesn't ddos, you're a joke. Ruin is that one can that DDoSes the most you fucking tard..

Ruin is that one can that DDoSes the most you fucking tard..

English please LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Except you've been in Olympus rank team and you know we've never done that and never will. You're a puppet to propaganda. A sheep of the masses who is unable to think for himself, blindly following whatever your master tells you, which in this case is Ruin leadership.

I'd be glad to but your clan doesn't accept preps against us - plus after your DDoS spree tonight why would I put my members through that?

I'd be glad to but your clan doesn't accept preps against us.

LOOOOOOL, Last time i checked you guys wussed out on the last 2 preps against us and declinded a prep to do 10v10 inners LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nice 12 man pull today GL tomorrow

I'd be glad to but your clan doesn't accept preps against us.

LOOOOOOL, Last time i checked you guys wussed out on the last 2 preps against us and declinded a prep to do 10v10 inners LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nice 12 man pull today GL tomorrow

Ehhh... you must be broccolied... We asked you to prep several times, and several times you declined. You must be a tard to accually believe the propaganda your clan feeds you, there's a reason 1 leader, 2 councils, a captain and a high council left your clan...

Ehhh... you must be cauliflower... We asked you to prep several times, and several times you declined. You must be a tard to accually believe the propaganda your clan feeds you, there's a reason 1 leader, 2 councils, a captain and a high council left your clan...

As i said to @ before, we will prep you any day this week either server with reasonable rules. I don't think people believe what you're saying when you straight up don't show up to our fights l0l.

Ehhh... you must be cauliflower... We asked you to prep several times, and several times you declined. You must be a tard to accually believe the propaganda your clan feeds you, there's a reason 1 leader, 2 councils, a captain and a high council left your clan...

No need for propaganda the truth is there rofl and the reason those brown sticky stuff cunts left was because RD is fucking horrible and we don't want that brown sticky stuff in our clan, We Exterminated it and looky here we've already got 10x better without them nice pull rofl

No need for propaganda the truth is there rofl and the reason those brown sticky stuff cunts left was because RD is fucking horrible and we don't want that brown sticky stuff in our clan, We Exterminated it and looky here we've already got 10x better without them nice pull rofl

Yup, more ppropaganda, "they left because RD is brown sticky stuff" So you're calling your own council brown sticky stuff?

if there's something a joke, it is you. you accually believe propagand people feed you... Godbless your child. I mean I get why you believre it, you're a guy that has many feelings. like you didn't want to play rs for 3 weeks because you broke up with your gf.. lol

I don't believe it, i see it. 

yeah tom i actually have a life you know! that thing where you dont spend 12 hours of your day on a computer lmao. Hopefully one day you'll see the picture :/

and nah get hunter back active to save your clan. 

I can say the same thing about you?

and we all know Apex carried the fuck out of you.

p2p prep us :)

apex carried us when olympus were 75% of the pull. Theres a reason you got demoted twice lmfao, gl clanning with the B team bro