Against All Odds Defeats Critical Damage 2-0 F2P PREP [DECLARATION WAR]

Giraffe0123

Take the loss lmfao and do something on thanksgiving its a video game. You lost in clan wars don't go cutting your wrist over it. Happy thanksgiving. I'm going to eat some turkey and gain a couple hundred pounds you can enjoy your life on the internet.

I'm not American lmfao

Public apology from you and the prep is on.... You have been bad KJ. I don't think you're after free wins but perhaps just a chance to spar with an old friend in gold capes with laughter and some good runescape nostalgia!! 

Happy scaping my friends at Doom and also a happy thanks giving from us at AGAINST ALL ODDS   :)

I guess 'sitting back and getting wins' is really good to keep members in your clan lmfao, Doom logic

You're still mad that we're 6-4 in preps against you it seems and after the beating you took last sunday. If you and the rest of your ranks weren't atleast 99% reytarded we'd still give you events. Come back when you can behave yourself.

Also about the sb declaration, go pick a date we'll c u there lmfao. 'Sb wins are still wins' < zenbrown sticky stuff logic in 2k15 LOOOOOOOOOOL be proud of your actual 15 wins /27 prep streak

who the fuck is "we"

only clan we have a losing record in preps to is SV and thats because of CD's booters lol

Public apology from you and the prep is on.... You have been bad KJ. I don't think you're after free wins but perhaps just a chance to spar with an old friend in gold capes with laughter and some good runescape nostalgia!! 

Happy scaping my friends at Doom and also a happy thanks giving from us at AGAINST ALL ODDS   :)

public apology from doom:

sorry that we bullied your only good rank out (Ryan)

sorry that you are now forced to team with ruin and liths

sorry that you went from a yellow cape clan to Fi's green capes

sorry that we made your vagina show all the sudden the past few months

public apology from doom:

sorry that we bullied your only good rank out (Ryan)

sorry that you are now forced to team with ruin and liths

sorry that you went from a yellow cape clan to Fi's green capes

sorry that we made your vagina show all the sudden the past few months

ayeyeyyeyeyeyeye r00nsc4p3

I was attending this prep on my maxed ultimate iron man skiller and while alching partyhats for 200m mage xp i noticed that aao brought at least 45+ mm invites, shame on them cd deserves this autowin.

More importantly, happy thanksgiving :)

Best post here, Happy Thanksgiving. 

Thank's everyone for the congratulations on AAO slaughtering CD because that's what It was.

So after AAO 2-0'ing CD, CD Continue too prep OP and also get 2-0'd Godbless.

I don't flame often, It Isn't In me to do so but when people are here trying to claim a win they don't deserve? Just close your clan

All CD say Is " We don't see you In the wild" Go check our Youtube/Forums out mate you'll see where out, You only hype about the wild because you bring mains godbless, Mains can't save you in clanwars my friends.

Rant over.

No matter is CD is able to null this one or not, AAO took the win, congrats AAO.

Kinda like how sv beat you 58v58 only losing 4, but seeing as you have sexual relations with the staff of sharkbrew it was nulled? Seemed pretty obvious that sv won that one as well, especially using your logic.

No matter is CD is able to null this one or not, AAO took the win, congrats AAO.

Kinda like how sv beat you 58v58 only losing 4, but seeing as you have sexual relations with the staff of sharkbrew it was nulled? Seemed pretty obvious that sv won that one as well, especially using your logic.