Sovereign F2P Pk Trip Ft Smoking Tlp x4,CP

D o n

Ok, I'm going to take a few minutes out of my day to put you and any TLP member with a room temperature IQ in their place. 

The first fight of the day was rather close, neither clan had a large advantage. However, if the fight was prolonged there is not a doubt in my mind Sovereign would have won simply due to our number advantage. In regards to you wanting us to fight you in single once CP crashed, I'm sorry we're a multi clan. You and CP can have your two hour long fights at moss giants if you please. I'm sure you thoroughly enjoy trips like these.

The second fight TLP for some reason decided to shoot themselves in the foot and rush us in low level wilderness where half their clan was utterly useless. This fight was a definite win for SV saying otherwise is deluded nonsense. Simply watch any video with a cape counter and how TLP was forced to drag the fight north.

TLP ranks must be masochists as they came up with the brilliant idea to rush us AGAIN at an ever lower level where more of their clan was useless. Your ranks simply couldn't piece together why we were dominating you low level wilderness, truly showcased how incompetent your ranks are. I'd love to hear a logical reason as to why you rushed at level 5 wilderness and several minutes later were all but cleared when you decided to finally scurry over to ghost hut.

Don't bother trying to argue with me I have a 158 IQ and a honorary member of Mensa. 

nail in the coffin brother sikh 

Ok, I'm going to take a few minutes out of my day to put you and any TLP member with a room temperature IQ in their place. 

The first fight of the day was rather close, neither clan had a large advantage. However, if the fight was prolonged there is not a doubt in my mind Sovereign would have won simply due to our number advantage. In regards to you wanting us to fight you in single once CP crashed, I'm sorry we're a multi clan. You and CP can have your two hour long fights at moss giants if you please. I'm sure you thoroughly enjoy trips like these.

The second fight TLP for some reason decided to shoot themselves in the foot and rush us in low level wilderness where half their clan was utterly useless. This fight was a definite win for SV saying otherwise is deluded nonsense. Simply watch any video with a cape counter and how TLP was forced to drag the fight north.

TLP ranks must be masochists as they came up with the brilliant idea to rush us AGAIN at an ever lower level where more of their clan was useless. Your ranks simply couldn't piece together why we were dominating you low level wilderness, truly showcased how incompetent your ranks are. I'd love to hear a logical reason as to why you rushed at level 5 wilderness and several minutes later were all but cleared when you decided to finally scurry over to ghost hut.

Don't bother trying to argue with me I have a 158 IQ and a honorary member of Mensa. 

L M F A O you clown

No better place to display your IQ than on a runescape forum where clans argue about who won every weekend.  God bless.

Its just disgusting to see how you try to claim a win on anything 

Our first real 1v1 started at 75v85 and went down to 71v65 real quick in favor of TLP before Cp crashed, sv then dipped cause they are a pssy ass sht clan while tlp went to rune rocks and cleared cp there

our 2nd fight was at 13s, both clans having 65 ppl we left cause cp was at lvl 15 ready to sandwich us since sv cant take on us alone

then we hit u in lvl 5 cause u were scared of going up and cleared u (gz on getting a propaganda pic there) after that we dragged to hills and with cp rushing from the north we quickly pushed on top of the remaining 30 sv south to force them away then decided to fight cp being low on food and even ops and managed to come out on top of that again

just watch the vid, i dont expect much from brainwashed sv members that have to listen to retards like don the whole time but everyone else... cmon

You're actually so mad that you wrote us a fucking book of your perspective of a runescape pk trip in a comment, not even a topic

Honestly, I expected us to get dicked by foe/tlp/cp for the first couple months, even if we lose some we're at least giving the top clans more action & doing better than expected.

You're actually so mad that you wrote us a fucking book of your perspective of a runescape pk trip in a comment, not even a topic

Honestly, I expected us to get dicked by foe/tlp/cp for the first couple months, even if we lose some we're at least giving the top clans more action & doing better than expected.

give him a tissue bro

:)