[RD Sat. Trip] HATE IT OR LOVE IT THE UNDERDOGS ON TOP FT. Putting Fatality into the Dumpster

Black Longsword

show an actual video of you clearing us

Im not from rd, but it clearly shows that u guys got decimated today.

Even tho they did not clear u, they still had about 15+ more than u in each ending fight, so therefore its a defeat for fatality.

As previous fatality topics stated that once ur down -5 or -15 the clan that is up in opts  right before a fight gets crashed, wins.

I can relate with:

http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/50300-fatality-saturday-beating-eop-1v1-taking-on-pure-world-40v200-lmao/

Have a nice day 

Im not from rd, but it clearly shows that u guys got decimated today.

Even tho they did not clear u, they still had about 15+ more than u in each ending fight, so therefore its a defeat for fatality.

As previous fatality topics stated that once ur down -5 or -15 the clan that is up in opts  right before a fight gets crashed, wins.

I can relate with:

http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/50300-fatality-saturday-beating-eop-1v1-taking-on-pure-world-40v200-lmao/

Have a nice day 

hi there hows it going man? the link you posted doesn't have anything to do with rd so i'm not sure where your coming from. care to better explain? you quoted my post where i'm asking for proof that rd cleared us so i'm not sure what your trying to say. also today rd had pulled less than us. thanks

hi there hows it going man? the link you posted doesn't have anything to do with rd so i'm not sure where your coming from. care to better explain? you quoted my post where i'm asking for proof that rd cleared us so i'm not sure what your trying to say. also today rd had pulled less than us. thanks

what did u just say? we pulled 53, later peaking at 55 and maintained 50+ the entire trip, u had 45 in canada ts LMFAO saying u had 50, u guys are literally ass, no wonder every clan hates u guys lol.

so brainwashed knox, I know ur new to fi.

what did u just say? we pulled 53, later peaking at 55 and maintained 50+ the entire trip, u had 45 in canada ts LMFAO saying u had 50, u guys are literally ass, no wonder every clan hates u guys lol.

so brainwashed knox, I know ur new to fi.

yep im brainwashed. Our spam towers hurt your clans feelings at the start of your trip lmao so you have to hit our ts off then you also start mass complaining to get us kicked from a back up ts. nice try though it didn't make your trip any better. "what did you just say" did my words hurt you little guy. your clan is trash and according to your own leader your leadership is trash lmfao. Rd will never be relevant. mains wont save your new bundle of twigs clan and neither will the brown sticky stuffty invites. I may be new but i know a brown sticky stuff clan when i see one. I dont just say your clan is trash because of this cauliflower rivalry i say it because its the truth. sorry man

yep im brainwashed. Our spam towers hurt your clans feelings at the start of your trip lmao so you have to hit our ts off then you also start mass complaining to get us kicked from a back up ts. nice try though it didn't make your trip any better. "what did you just say" did my words hurt you little guy. your clan is trash and according to your own leader your leadership is trash lmfao. Rd will never be relevant. mains wont save your new bundle of twigs clan and neither will the brown sticky stuffty invites. I may be new but i know a brown sticky stuff clan when i see one. I dont just say your clan is trash because of this cauliflower rivalry i say it because its the truth. sorry man

Wow bro looks like you took the time to post this. Too bad i aint reading it because its from a +1  fi member

Fi will always suck, 9 years of brown sticky stuff

#clan-eop

you look pretty upset right now bro, join rd and it can all be over ;)