FOE preparing for the fullout vs TLP...

cole

i'm very confident in my clan, I just don't take opinions/advice seriously from others (clans) who can't do it themselves (cp vs foe in a 65v65 p2p and win)

Whether I am a member of CP or not should be irrelevant. You cant answer my question regardless. Im fairly inactive in CP, and dont claim CP is anywhere near #1 matched in p2p lel.

still diverting around the point. Why wont you match FOE?

Coming from CP tryhard - The first clan who told their members to get 39 defence after realizing how brown sticky stuff their quality is, 39.. not even fucking 30 lmfao.

If you want to prove that CP is actually #1 F2P matched then you should stop advertising 39 defence and do the same you hypocrite inbred fuck LOL.

But of course you wont.

For a clan that claims to be #1 you have a surprising lack of balls.

I dont make leadership decisions in my clan. I dont claim CP is #1 F2P, and I'm 1 def. The difference is @@Braden is Council in TLP, where as im just an inactive in CP.

ur in cp and i honestly don't know why, you seemed like a decent guy who would rather have fun than be in a clan like cp that will do almost anything to avoid fighting any clan that pulls within 10 of them

CP has a great community, laidback ranks and chill atmosphere. I've known these guys for the majority of my time in gaming.

Whether I am a member of CP or not should be irrelevant. You cant answer my question regardless. Im fairly inactive in CP, and dont claim CP is anywhere near #1 matched in p2p lel.

still diverting around the point. Why wont you match FOE?

I dont make leadership decisions in my clan. I dont claim CP is #1 F2P, and I'm 1 def. The difference is @@Braden is Council in TLP, where as im just an inactive in CP.

CP has a great community, laidback ranks and chill atmosphere. I've known these guys for the majority of my time in gaming.

Who said I was #1 matched? It's just like saying why FOE won't F2P prep us either lol

People can say winning a 100v100 jcup fight with 30 def won't make us #1 matched but sure as hell will make us the Jagex Cup Winners.

We give foe fights in their server and receive nothing in return, we're literally not afraid to fight. 

Who said I was #1 matched? It's just like saying why FOE won't F2P prep us either lol

People can say winning a 100v100 jcup fight with 30 def won't make us #1 matched but sure as hell will make us the Jagex Cup Winners.

We give foe fights in their server and receive nothing in return, we're literally not afraid to fight. 

Since i'm KB'd from #tlp ill say it here

3 months ago FOE declared a fullout on TLP, which TLP skirted out of by using some bullbrown sticky stuff reasoning like "ddos", "invites" "wilderness proves all" on their forums, justifying declining.

last month TLP declares a f2p CWA fullout on FOE. So suddenly all the excuses you had before no longer exist? This just proves how hypocritical TLP is.

If TLP is adamant (if you'll pardon the pun) that they are better than FOE in either server, theyd match them gear wise in both servers. Otherwise just admit you are afraid to fight FOE when the odds arent in your favour, just like the declared full out ^^.

Again i dont expect to get a serious reply.

<Yaz> im just saying It'd be fairer for both sides
<Yaz> Because youre tryna prove you are better than FOE
<HANUMAN> im not trying to prove anything

<HANUMAN> im trying to get a statue 

Since i'm KB'd from #tlp ill say it here

3 months ago FOE declared a fullout on TLP, which TLP skirted out of by using some bullbrown sticky stuff reasoning like "ddos", "invites" "wilderness proves all" on their forums, justifying declining.

last month TLP declares a f2p CWA fullout on FOE. So suddenly all the excuses you had before no longer exist? This just proves how hypocritical TLP is.

If TLP is adamant (if you'll pardon the pun) that they are better than FOE in either server, theyd match them gear wise in both servers. Otherwise just admit you are afraid to fight FOE when the odds arent in your favour, just like the declared full out ^^.

Again i dont expect to get a serious reply.

<Yaz> im just saying It'd be fairer for both sides
<Yaz> Because youre tryna prove you are better than FOE
<HANUMAN> im not trying to prove anything

<HANUMAN> im trying to get a statue 

you do realize that foe declared on us when we had like a 90 ML?

we declared when we were able to pull 100 and so were foe

you do realize that foe declared on us when we had like a 90 ML?

we declared when we were able to pull 100 and so were foe

Now that's a fair point. Unfortunately that's not what you told your members. You instead chose to question the legitimacy of full outs.

Now that's a fair point. Unfortunately that's not what you told your members. You instead chose to question the legitimacy of full outs.

that was a post made by an elder, not all of us agreed with it hence why we later declared 

real reason why we declined it was because we were unable to pull, dissy just had his own posts.

that was a post made by an elder, not all of us agreed with it hence why we later declared 

real reason why we declined it was because we were unable to pull, dissy just had his own posts.

That's fair. Goodluck to both clans.