Envy Bullying Rage All Night - Back to singles boys

Pain

If this had been propaganda I would have typed "envy brown sticky stuffting on rage, never losing a fight"

However I mentioned the one fight that you actually won. Rest of the trip we beat you and you spent most of the time at singles.

And if you really had been "trashing" our clan, your members would not be leaving your clan during and after the trip...just think about that for a second.

Lolo @Lenin them 2 paragraphs looking like your upset.. You dont make a video? But Envy posting 1 everyday of the same thing. Rage and singles whats new.. Edit. You say your more experienced in Wildy but believe me this and every video this week is not a good impression

If this had been propaganda I would have typed "envy brown sticky stuffting on rage, never losing a fight"

However I mentioned the one fight that you actually won. Rest of the trip we beat you and you spent most of the time at singles.

And if you really had been "trashing" our clan, your members would not be leaving your clan during and after the trip...just think about that for a second.

Idiocity. "Envy Bullying Rage All Night" is propaganda. It means you've bullied us all night. That did not occur.

Such as who leaving? IBQ and 0nebang? Who left together after they raged in ts, after the trip? Don't say things you can't back up.

Lolo @Lenin them 2 paragraphs looking like your upset.. You dont make a video? But Envy posting 1 everyday of the same thing. Rage and singles whats new.. Edit. You say your more experienced in Wildy but believe me this and every video this week is not a good impression

I can send you the clips if you like? & you can judge for yourself.