Doom's Sunday | 70 Strong | Ft. Clearing OP down 20+ , Ruin , CD

Hormone

We ended after Op, Ruin & AAO ended actually. I'd be mad aswell if i was in Doom and had to resort to walking around level 5 wilderness the whole fucking trip lmfao

l0l u are mad that doom mad your clan slump and made you sit in lobbie today so how to you feel thatboyethug

You guys gave olympus a really good fight but it's safe to say you didn't win any of the fights (vs a clan with +30 on you atleast), Looked like a really nice & fun trip though and gj holding your ground for a long period of time.

we did bro tbh. the only reason you see the cape counter up is because the cp kids that are lvl 100's and the low lvls that had their capes

You guys gave olympus a really good fight but it's safe to say you didn't win any of the fights (vs a clan with +30 on you atleast), Looked like a really nice & fun trip though and gj holding your ground for a long period of time.

ye coz op had alot of ppl that couldnt do anything and just standing there

l0l u are mad that doom mad your clan slump and made you sit in lobbie today so how to you feel thatboyethug

I wouldn't listen to everything your ranks tell you, most of it seems to be lies. We were fighting Ruin/AAO most of the trip.

LMFAO THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN IN AGES. YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WON AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH?

YOU GOT FUCKING carroted ALL TRIP KEEP PUTTING OUT THE PROPAGANDA EVERYONE KNOWS WHO WON ROFL

you cant even beat ruin matched (LOL) and u think people will believe u beat us down 50 hahah ur clans a joke

LMFAO THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE SEEN IN AGES. YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU WON AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH?

YOU GOT FUCKING carroted ALL TRIP KEEP PUTTING OUT THE PROPAGANDA EVERYONE KNOWS WHO WON ROFL

you cant even beat ruin matched (LOL) and u think people will believe u beat us down 50 hahah ur clans a joke

This

we can beat anyone especially u i can pull up prep aftermath topic smacking you in preps we smack you in the wildy aswell your broke boy