Final Ownage Elite #1 P2P Sunday Murder Trip

holydreams

You should of never made this fucking thread lmfa0000000. Didn't you flame FOE for doing the EXACT SAME brown sticky stuff FOR WEEKS NOW? Got smoked so fucking badly ya gotta do clan wars during the weekend. At least FOE went out after they did clan wars, ya motherfuckers is doing fullouts with main clans. Not even pure clans. brown sticky stuff mind as well go main since most of your ml is 100+ 30+ retards and still can't compete in the pure scene l000000000000000l. Legit buried 6ft under. I would be embarassed to go out too if i got carroted after talking so mich brown sticky stuff on an mmorpg forums and leaking lbs to build hype for a brown sticky stuff clan l0000000l.You're never living this down The last pussies. 12/12/15 the day TLP DIED. I'll be looking forward to YOUR closing topic in the near future because you can't hang in the pure scene. Get fucked and gl rebuilding whatever state FOE left you in brown sticky stuffters. Stay fucking ez.

You never gwasd brown sticky stuff. Lmao, do and say whatever you want to keep your clan alive. Keep coming out your shell and I'll finish what TLP didn't.

Your clan went from pulling 100s to pulling 50 with signups and you got brown sticky stuff on. Nice bank video btw

thanks for action, enjoy the zgs, and i lol'd at this

Fatality then rushed in with 30 after everyone was cleared so we focused them and they moved to single so we dipped out of there.

You need some donations?? Lmfao I can send you some prayer pots your way. Or you could just scam @@17_ again lmao