Real reason FOE beat TLP

Koso

I won't recognize FOE as anything other than a 1 server pony until they fight us in F2P

nobody denies they're good in p2p and we actually give them p2p fights but they refuse to give us anything f2p like they're desperately trying to uphold the illusion that if they ignore the problem that they suck f2p it'll go away

Until FO starts competing at our level in F2P and actually giving us fights/competition in F2P then I will never admit that they're the better clan. Being amazing in one server and mediocre in the other doesn't make you the #1 Pure Clan. We dominate in the F2P category, the fact that we come so close to even competing with FO in P2P, while FO can't even beat bottom tier clans in F2P has to show something about them. I take the L on Saturday, but don't call yourself the best clan cause in order to do that you have to be dominating BOTH servers. 

@@Erik

OT: In before a FOE kids post the f2p prep from 4 months ago or talks about how we have 30 defense.

yo guys look at these tlp members after they lost the fullout lmfao!

Until FO starts competing at our level in F2P and actually giving us fights/competition in F2P then I will never admit that they're the better clan. Being amazing in one server and mediocre in the other doesn't make you the #1 Pure Clan. We dominate in the F2P category, the fact that we come so close to even competing with FO in P2P, while FO can't even beat bottom tier clans in F2P has to show something about them. I take the L on Saturday, but don't call yourself the best clan cause in order to do that you have to be dominating BOTH servers. 

@@Erik

OT: In before a FOE kids post the f2p prep from 4 months ago or talks about how we have 30 defense.

Nice prep record bundle of twigsgot

@@Erik

18-3 in preps, you suck at f2p too lmao.

Wow bro you've beaten clans more than theyve beaten you? TLP hasnt lost a f2p prep since august and hasnt lost to cp or sup since we have opened.

There is a reason your pathetic ranks have denied every f2p prep declaration we have given the last few months bro, and its not because of 30 def.

Foe loses to bottom tier clans because they are a bottom tier clan.

Also I fucked your bitch

Can you explain the 3-18 in preps??????????