[ARCHIVED] 3m for 3-4 hours of graphic designing, not bad eh?

RoseMajestic

3-4hours? Switching it to screen mode and making a few things glow? o.o

... That's not all he did. & sucks you only got 3-4m for something that took you way longer to do than normal, it's decent but it would have been worth your time if it only took you 20 minutes to do.

ur a fucking moron u clearly never had a job irl, its about (GBP) 6.00 A hour if you got a decent job at 16-18 so thats 18 pounds so thats 20m '#crg

18 is 12 € / hr if fulltime x2 if sunday shift and 8€ if part time and still x2 sunday shift.

GP is easily reachable at 1,20$/m and euro is worth more than dollar. The american earnings at this age are -almost- twice as high.

Shouldn't of dropped out to work fulltime in some brown sticky stuffty chav area you might of known the average earning rates and minium wage.

Also can you read the title, it says 3-4 you are counting 3. If you had a job you would of realised you always go for the highest number in these situations lmfao.

18 is 12 € / hr if fulltime x2 if sunday shift and 8€ if part time and still x2 sunday shift.

GP is easily reachable at 1,20$/m and euro is worth more than dollar. The american earnings at this age are -almost- twice as high.

Shouldn't of dropped out to work fulltime in some brown sticky stuffty chav area you might of known the average earning rates and minium wage.

Also can you read the title, it says 3-4 you are counting 3. If you had a job you would of realised you always go for the highest number in these situations lmfao.

I'm impressed with your Dutch knowledge, Pepsi.

lol, firstly i have never dropped out or will lol i go to college, and either way 4 hours is about 20 quid so 5m is not worth this gfx, go open axis again and fail lol.

3-4hours? Switching it to screen mode and making a few things glow? o.o

By saying that, you're embarrassing yourself, making a 14 year old gfxer look better than you. You don't have a clue, do you? LOL

Trust me it's a LOT harder than it looks. Especially considering I used Photoshop rather than Inkscape, which makes it harder for me but more accurate. Lol you're broccolied honestly. If you wanna get big on my topic then nh me rat.

Doing runescape cartoon art with Photoshop, is literally free hand drawing it zoomed in down to one pixel, and a lot more.

The glow just took me 5 minutes at the end. And this is one of my first ever cartoon graphics, so yeah.

And soz 4 flame pls no xd.