The Last Pures are still #1 f2p ft. bullying cp/sv/fo/fi/rd/etc

TLP FLAME UNIT

Kings of F2P became FOE kicked you out of P2P, why would you want to be a F2P clan? Might aswell cancel your member ship and I saw your topic about our pull.

You do realise we have ALOT of members who have gone to see family for Christmas etc so stay ez bundle of twigsgots your times coming next year

are ur parents dead? Lmfao

Looks like you got fucked by SV and CP lmfao. It's funny how you're flaming FOE and other clans, yet let's not forget that you got shat on by them at the during the j cup fullout and then didn't even bother to go out the next day and prepped A MAIN CLAN (not a pure clan, a fucking main clan l00000l) to a fullout and still got fucked.

Nobody is gonna believe your properganda lma0000. Either close or take your own advice to SV and go main since you like prepping them with your beta brown sticky stuff main accs in addy. brown sticky stuff clan.

wow bro that's crazy

he got u tlp !

Shut the fuck up Bob Ross attendance taking RSPS clan cunt.

Your brown sticky stuff and your clans brown sticky stuff. Know your place bundle of twigs.

And I'm working til the 23rd some of us have jobs unlike you, ya brown sticky stuff cunt

haha ya fuk tlp cauliflower retards no jobs virgins!! fuck u tlp!! main adamant !!!

Kings of F2P became FOE kicked you out of P2P, why would you want to be a F2P clan? Might aswell cancel your member ship and I saw your topic about our pull.

You do realise we have ALOT of members who have gone to see family for Christmas etc so stay ez bundle of twigsgots your times coming next year

Kings of P2P BECAME foe

So you have had those same people on holidays for the past 3 months and then show upto sunday trips somehow?

Shut the fuck up Bob Ross attendance taking RSPS clan cunt.

Your brown sticky stuff and your clans brown sticky stuff. Know your place bundle of twigs.

And I'm working til the 23rd some of us have jobs unlike you, ya brown sticky stuff cunt

look at how mad u are lmfao stay broken

look at how mad u are lmfao stay broken

You made topics on your forums about how FOE broke your clan. Tomorrow your getting fucked over! Call AF if you want we will still prove how irrelevant your clan is.

I'm not mad, you think you have a chance against FOE. We are the best pure clan regardless of the brown sticky stuff on a site controlled by mainly TLP.

Stay broken because we are coming to break you even more!

You made topics on your forums about how FOE broke your clan. Tomorrow your getting fucked over! Call AF if you want we will still prove how irrelevant your clan is.

I'm not mad, you think you have a chance against FOE. We are the best pure clan regardless of the brown sticky stuff on a site controlled by mainly TLP.

lmfao bro i bet u think you sound scary too

brb calling af

Best pure clan, but yet irrelevant in f2p? Please elaborate?

w8 is this mr war lol

"I'm not mad"

u r mad we killed ur clan lmfao