Olympus vs. Ruin 5-0 P2P miniature (Ruin gets molly-whopped)

Mewtwo47

u sound like someone whos demoralized...

oh yeah for sure because we are still waiting for you brown sticky stuff ranks to accept a fucking 1v1 prep lol

your boyfriends couldn't stop us, what ever shall you do!

whats wrong br0?

Looks like you just got shat on over and over and over by the brown sticky stufftiest MPC. Sorry for your slump

let me remind you, you basically lost to ruin in a 2v2 with your potato masher butt buddies lmao, ouch L M A O.

let me remind you, you basically lost to ruin in a 2v2 with your potato masher butt buddies lmao, ouch L M A O.

you had to pull invites from sv for a 2v2 sad af lol. How you gunna talk brown sticky stuff on a mini topic where u lost in the same day u get outpulled by us by 30 opts.

idk why you talk brown sticky stuff, it was just a mini, you get bodied in every prep and weekend trip

Your ranks are so desperate for anything to cling on to they claimed u were a demoralized op member on a fucking topic. LMFAO. 

"op will slump they are a one weekend wonder" -ruin last weekend  *pulls 40 at peak*  ruin in a nutshell

you had to pull invites from sv for a 2v2 sad af lol. How you gunna talk brown sticky stuff on a mini topic where u lost in the same day u get outpulled by us by 30 opts.

How fucking dumb are you newbundle of twigs lol?

SV is an hpc and Ruin is an lpc, put 2 together farmer lmfao.

Also, talk to hunter. You have a prep waiting for you, and invites don't get me started with your potato masher boyfriends we slammed with SU which they only pulled 25

also just because i can and it makes me laugh 

33d88451c7ad0429d97ba55c2ee67bfc.png

whats wrong br0 lmfaooooooooooooo

How fucking dumb are you newbundle of twigs lol?

SV is an hpc and Ruin is an lpc, but 2 together farmer lmfao.

Also, talk to hunter. You have a prep waiting for you, and invites don't get me started with your potato masher boyfriends we slammed with SU which they only pulled 25

also just because i can and it makes me laugh 

33d88451c7ad0429d97ba55c2ee67bfc.png

whats wrong br0 lmfaooooooooooooo

your topic was 1 picture and a fucking over editted 4 minute video. How are you that deluded? I don't even have to prove it to you your clan is brown sticky stuff. You will slowly realize it when more and more members stop showing up to trips (ur already slumped to such pulls ;) )

your topic was 1 picture and a fucking over editted 4 minute video. How are you that deluded? I don't even have to prove it to you your clan is brown sticky stuff. You will slowly realize it when more and more members stop showing up to trips (ur already slumped to such pulls ;) )

Lmfao 1 picture says a thousand words, on how you guys got cleared lmfa000000

don't have to prove? LOL U CANT PROVE U GUYS SUCK ASS LOOOOOOOOL

lmfao if we are so brown sticky stuff, you should like.... prep us lol.....

o wait you will get 3-0 again and demoralized, once again. 

All of olympus ranks left you to rot lol, your clan is in a crisis. 

you had to pull invites from sv for a 2v2 sad af lol. How you gunna talk brown sticky stuff on a mini topic where u lost in the same day u get outpulled by us by 30 opts

you guys didn't beat us today, we sent u to singles, and we didn't have any invites so try again good prep win