Olympus vs. Ruin 5-0 P2P miniature (Ruin gets molly-whopped)

Mewtwo47

Lmfao 1 picture says a thousand words, on how you guys got cleared lmfa000000

don't have to prove? LOL U CANT PROVE U GUYS SUCK ASS LOOOOOOOOL

lmfao if we are so brown sticky stuff, you should like.... prep us lol.....

o wait you will get 3-0 again and demoralized, once again. 

All of olympus ranks left you to rot lol, your clan is in a crisis. 

hahahahahaha it's ironic that ur ranks are leaving, you pull in the 30's on trips, and your video is like 6 minutes shorter than ours. Also combo won't adress the fact your ranks lied on their weekend topic this month saying that he was a disgruntled olympus member. That brown sticky stuff propaganda is a microcosm of ruin in general. Stay deluded #alltriplong

hahahahahaha it's ironic that ur ranks are leaving, you pull in the 30's on trips, and your video is like 6 minutes shorter than ours. Also combo won't adress the fact your ranks lied on their weekend topic this month saying that he was a disgruntled olympus member. That brown sticky stuff propaganda is a microcosm of ruin in general. Stay deluded #alltriplong

tell me who left? i can tell you who joined us tho 

me, elder, kanicus, chase, mellow, emo, tic tac, orbi, codi, fork, xbites, nick, datassdoe, duval, jeff, and probably some more

also i love clanning? problem? and i get more pussy than you and i can just tell lmfao. 

me, elder, kanicus, chase, mellow, emo, tic tac, orbi, codi, fork, xbites, nick, datassdoe, duval, jeff, and probably some more

also i love clanning? problem? and i get more pussy than you and i can just tell lmfao.

Legend

giphy.gif

Remember what this topic is ab? I bullied your clan in a mini ;)

No matter how much you cry you can't change that

200.gif

bullied? look at the posts farmer lmfao.

your clan is dead and nothing bunch of randoms and +1s lol, i can't wait for the members of op to find that out lmfao.

yeah the last prep you won vs ruin i was in, now that i left, you guys can't win fucking brown sticky stuff lol.

I did this to you.

bullied? look at the posts farmer lmfao.

your clan is dead and nothing bunch of randoms and +1s lol, i can't wait for the members of op to find that out lmfao.

yeah the last prep you won vs ruin i was in, now that i left, you guys can't win fucking brown sticky stuff lol.

I did this to you.

You made use outpull and slam you week in and week out? That's awesome, thanks man! I am gunna go to bed, but thank you for your help I now have a newfound appreciation for all you do for olympus <3. 

You made use outpull and slam you week in and week out? That's awesome, thanks man! I am gunna go to bed, but thank you for your help I now have a newfound appreciation for all you do for olympus <3. 

yeah your flames are as dead as your clan lol.

cleared you on your own topic, how the fuck do you feel rn lol?

WHATS WRONG.

bro you act like any of those people are actually good lmfao.

stay sad m8 lmfaooo

bro you act like any of those people are actually good lmfao.

stay sad m8 lmfaooo

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i wanna say 5 of those members i just said are maxed and are now in the #1 matched f2p clan lol. 

yeah bro im sad as fuck 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i wanna say 5 of those members i just said are maxed and are now in the #1 matched f2p clan lol. 

yeah bro im sad as fuck 

congratz? i guess the bot is working.

well go ahead and smoke1 fam, oh wait.... lmfaooooo XD