Critical Damage smashes Dome outnumbered ft. Rage/green cape xlpc

B S E Rs

Did you see those AAO+SD members attacking us..? They're a bunch of chameleon's trying to blend in with our capes. They were helping you more than us, if anything.

I legit killed u 10 times today. You wouldn't know anything cause u spent all your time in lumbridge.

I legit killed u 10 times today. You wouldn't know anything cause u spent all your time in lumbridge.

lmfao roasted

I'm always in the front, bb. 

Why are you even getting so worked up about CD. Aren't you in Ruin?

aren't your the kid who used to lead xl but stopped because your clan was complete dogbrown sticky stuff and had to close? srs question

lmfao roasted

aren't your the kid who used to lead xl but stopped because your clan was complete dogbrown sticky stuff and had to close? srs question

I only used to lead the mini unit, but I left because I knew the direction that the clan was heading. 

Would you have stayed? Srs question.

I only used to lead the mini unit, but I left because I knew the direction that the clan was heading. 

Would you have stayed? Srs question.

Well seeing as your sense of judgement on which clan to join is terrible im not sure

THE VID DOESNT LIE

basically this, skip to the ending for the best part, the part doom cut out of their vids im sure

And it seems like your intel is pretty trash too

Try harder next time lilguy

???

I'm not saying it happened. I'm saying let's make sure it doesn't, yeah?

And it seems like your intel is pretty trash too

Try harder next time lilguy

Anyways, gl next weekend bb.

Hope the mains can't make it.

I mean, we can always have a prep? See where this goes. Or wildy? Just bank your rune, log off of your mains and don't beg ruin to crash.

EDIT: don't beg sv, ruin, jaja to crash*

Tell lil guy main boomer and his lil main pals to fuck off

and pls find me ALL the sv and jaja that weren't in CD before we became pures. Ruin does their own brown sticky stuff and hits us too, you don't see us bitching about them. op+aao+sd+brown sticky stuffters+piles+of+brown sticky stuff+exLPC+dead+clans... that's a different story

Tell lil guy main boomer and his lil main pals to fuck off

and pls find me ALL the sv and jaja that weren't in CD before we became pures. Ruin does their own brown sticky stuff and hits us too, you don't see us bitching about them. op+aao+sd+brown sticky stuffters+piles+of+brown sticky stuff+exLPC+dead+clans... that's a different story

Boomer and friends are there to clear your mains though. If you guys never brought them, then we wouldn't need em either.