EoP's Saturday Slaughter - Ending the Corruption Yet Again Ft CP, FI, RD, ETC

Father Justin

156e03s.png
After a week of practice and warm-ups, EoP set out on this Saturday afternoon with confidence and a peak pull of 48. Even though we would have loved to stomp Hazard, they were busy losing to lpcs in clanwars, so we were unable to ding dong ditch them.

Shout outs to Hz for cancelling their trips for like 3 weeks~ straight, prepping lpcs and still losing. You f***ing suck.
Shouts out to Fatality for the fights because in all honesty they were fun as fuck =]
Shout outs to every EoP member who attended the trip today and smacked bitches ;P

Aaabo9y.png

- EruptionTube -

- Murd -

f0vtzc.png

Yxkg9rP.png

Started off our trip by organising ourselves a pkri with Rd who kindly accepted, went to defend at 26 hill when an army of hungry Africans appeared. With their high and might ego they got cocky and assumed we wouldn't touch them, boy were they wrong. We ran a lil east of the hill, turned back when Fi thought they were safe, then re-rushed the back of their group dropping their untrained individuals 1 by 1. With laughter on Teamspeak and barely being able to call anything in contrast, we drove ourselves through the green machine. Soon after, Rd who thought our pkri was still on rushed into us but us eopians were too organised to let that hinder our progress. We continued to fight on, pushing Fi north off of the 26 hill all the way to level 30 wildy or something, where a majority of them started fying in the trees to our bows. CP tried to crash in aid of Fatality but it seemed like Rd said fuck it and went to slaughter them, leaving us to push Fi into single and bank up our lootations. Not even D riding Mod Alfred to ban everyone in other clans could save them in this situation.

Thanks for the fight lads!

picyd.png

W8UNzIp.png

59cf0984c9.png

B7WdDzM.png

viQWUF9.png

LPjXb9B.png

blAU8qc.png

AXw9jVh.png

NQrv16g.png

YkTs3Bw.png

EZS8pi6.png

G440meN.png

f0vtzc.png

JM9n3I5.png

We found Cp camping mossies plotting to crash Foe vs RD so like the good people we are, we came up to assist. As soon as Cp stepped out of multi, almost orgasming at the feeling of finally being out of singles, tried to make it to the fight but we rushed in to stop the would be crashers from the south, killed most of them and dipped out with some sweet lootations.

How to clear CP in 4 easy steps:

1. Rush them in multi

pXyISyv.png

2. Watch them scatter like a bunch of pussies and laugh because they forgot where single was

QqIXPH9.png

3. Kill all the pussies

i72UfyO.png

4. Laugh

tG9wL06.png
iffJ5Cq.png

f0vtzc.png

JM9n3I5.pngYxkg9rP.png

Saw Cp hanging around in multi again so we came in and fucked the majority of of them, Fi came in 10 seconds after we smacked Cp so out-opted by a good 5-10~ we decided action is action and duked it out with them north of mossies. Sadly, they were aided by Cp during the duration of the fight (sniping our returners/draggers and the outskirts of the fight) so we were unable to be efficient enough to take it out 45 v 90 :c Still left with more or less a positive kdr because man the 1 bangs were real.

picyd.png

Spoiler 

f0vtzc.png

JM9n3I5.png

After a bank, our surces told us that Cp were sitting at mossies with all their members bored as fuck so we decided to attempt to liven up the situation. Walked up to mossies, they rushed us in single while we were spamming go multi, if anything they moved more south away from multi. So we ran up a bit into multi and waited for them to rush, The braindead kids came first and were instantly clapped, then came the rest of the unfortunate souls wave after wave (got up to wave 63 in about 5 minutes lmao, and jad was a complete let down here), running back and forth to single while we remained in multi. After 10 minutes of sheer slaughter and losing nobody really, we cleared them into single again and then dipped, laughing at their 2 man tower claiming to clear us ;p

picyd.png

Spoiler 

f0vtzc.png

Yxkg9rP.png

We were planning on ending after cracking Cp's skull so much that their ranks had to put their whole clan into a medically induced coma and end their trip when Fi arrived to our regroup location with childish spam towers ready to battol. We then decided we'd have some fun at the end of the trip and yolo rush into Fi (who at this point had around 10+ on us). They defended on a hill despite them already having a mass advantage, but nevertheless we rushed into them at sperm and got a bunch of kills before we ended our trip.

Thanks for the fun at the end boys!

picyd.png

Spoiler 

f0vtzc.png

After having a bunch of laughs and even outdoing our last weeks' performance, we ended our trip!

Interested in an active, fun pure clan with an amazing community and daily events?
www.eop-rs.com
#clan-eop

I never saw hazard prep an LPC and lose. However, I saw you mini us and lose.

Anyways gratz on your trip.

I also saw EOP Mini trauma 8v8, and just scraped the 2-1 with all 90s and only 2 80s.

And then CP minid trauma, 6v7 even thought we had 3 80s and 1 90 and slammed them.

I also saw EOP Mini trauma 8v8, and just scraped the 2-1 with all 90s and only 2 80s.

And then CP minid trauma, 6v7 even thought we had 3 80s and 1 90 and slammed them.

fking eop

We didn't just scrape the 2-1 we won 2-0 against Trauma idk what you're on about.

http://eop-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/64457-f2p-mini-eop-vs-trauma-7v7/