[1/9/16] Olympus Solid Saturday - Smashing Ruin/Apex/AAO

Misfits Public Relations

down 10 lmfao WITHOUT you crashing lol 

A0oGslD.png:hehehe:

You're bragging about pulling less? I mean I guess low pulls are your claim to fame.  Also you still haven't told me if scums is plural

Ruin pulled 50+ today and STILL teamed with AAO.

Wow! I thought that fight at CA was a cluster lmfao.

e75966d1e37f5af37c90263bc25bd154.png

You're bragging about pulling less? I mean I guess low pulls are your claim to fame.  Also you still haven't told me if scums is plural

idgaf what we pull broccoli if we can come on top, down 10 and Manage to push them to singles, and get a spam l0l? obviously #1. 

take notes reject 

idgaf what we pull broccoli if we can come on top, down 10 and Manage to push them to singles, and get a spam l0l? obviously #1. 

take notes reject 

I used to think you're not actually dumb enough to believe what you say but after you told me scums was the plural of scum I can understand how you are so deluded.

take notes reject 

Your clan sucks and always will suck. Your entire existance has been fake wins vs Olympus for Hype while your pulls drop. Your HPC invites skyrocket in desperation every time you drop below 30 pulls. It's a cycle of us bullying you, then you mass inviting, over and over again for the entire one or two months Ruin's been open.

ignorance is bliss

none of these fights lasted more than 30 seconds except the one at ca where u dip out with 30 and we have 45 inside still fighting

op never more than a mini map from singles

still  cant believe u lost a prep to cd

stay brown sticky stuff - facts m8