Critical Damage Sunday, 110 pull|Doom & Envy merge with same capes| 2 clans no win

TBR

It all started when I was on my F2P ultimate iron man collecting the steel plate leg spawns at ruins in level 34 wilderness, but to no surprise I see a young, almost dismembered, limping, gasping for air on his almost last breath Doom member trying to make his hasty escape from none only than the man himself, Thatboyrange.

TBR sparing no seconds plunged his Rune scimitar straight though the doom member's heart insantly killing him, his clan and his teamspeak. With this one lunge TBR sucessfully killed Doom in one hit. Yes One hit. Who else do you know can kill a clan with ONE HIT? As the screams of the fallen doom member echos throughout the realms of Gelinor it will be remembered as the day Doom was shattered into tiny pieces.

Now my question to all of you wonderful patience readers is 

1. Will Zenith manage to glue and mold together the shattered pieces that is their clan?

2. Why does no1 care about their leadership lol?? Their members seem to hate them more than their adopted parents (Btw their orphans, they got none)

3. Why are they still open? They have 15 on ts (6 of them are spies LOL)

short while after he takes a sip of the bleach and would run out his house to take a train to the graveyard near his highway to show all his clan members.

As he laid down flowers he would show the printed piece of paper which was his screenshot to the empty tombstone. With a giant smile on his face this Dome member thought to himself "haha i got cd good this time."

hormone i fucked ya sista she hot

short while after he takes a sip of the bleach and would run out his house to take a train to the graveyard near his highway to show all his clan members.

As he laid down flowers he would show the printed piece of paper which was his screenshot to the empty tombstone. With a giant smile on his face this Dome member thought to himself "haha i got cd good this time."

l00000000000000000000000l doom is so dead

It has come to the attention of the streeRAT that a spy infested rodent of a clan is weaseling there way around the wilderness again.

Just when you think they cannot get any more low in terms of quality, dedication and leadership they always cease to impress.

Let's take today as an example of how many factors they need to compete with ANY sort of Lpc.

As a 100% non biased observant of this fight.....

I can safely assure you every single zenith member died. While I was mining the rune rocks with my level 3 ultimate wilderness only iron man I could hear the screams of various Zenith members as they echo through the realms of Gelinor. It was then at that moment I heard "Run west Run west!!! Keep returning!!! Oh my god I'm getting hit by CD's Level 126s!!!!!!!" "

Horm: I DIED SOMEONE TAKE IT!!!

Random Zenith Member: *In a pre-pubescent voice shrieks* AHH MY RUNE SCIM PLEASE NO

As a 100% non biased observant of this fight.....

I can safely assure you every single zenith member died. While I was mining the rune rocks with my level 3 ultimate wilderness only iron man I could hear the screams of various Zenith members as they echo through the realms of Gelinor. It was then at that moment I heard "Run west Run west!!! Keep returning!!! Oh my god I'm getting hit by CD's Level 126s!!!!!!!" "

Horm: I DIED SOMEONE TAKE IT!!!

Random Zenith Member: *In a pre-pubescent voice shrieks* AHH MY RUNE SCIM PLEASE NO

Lmfao