When Doom mains get exposed by Return of Wilderness

B S E Rs

I'm qualified to deny your prep if you don't show me that you know how to pop a wheelie in your wheelchair.

I don't have nor need a wheelchair lmfao.

Thanks for confirming that you are a pussy and don't want to prep doom, guess you are confirming that we are better than you because if you thought you were better than us then you would prep us :^ )

I don't have nor need a wheelchair lmfao.

Thanks for confirming that you are a pussy and don't want to prep doom, guess you are confirming that we are better than you because if you thought you were better than us then you would prep us :^ )

damnit, you got me..... how convenient is it that you can park in handicap zones?

damnit, you got me..... how convenient is it that you can park in handicap zones?

I'm not sure maybe you should ask your carers they would know considering how broccolied you are with these responses lmfao.

Why don't you want to prep us btw?

I'm not sure maybe you should ask your carers they would know considering how cauliflower you are with these responses lmfao.

Why don't you want to prep us btw?

Because i wanna see a cripple do a trick for fuck's sake!!!!

My clan won an 115v115 fullout, beat TLP, FOE, WAR several preps and was considered one of the best RSPS clans.

Your clan was irrelevant and is only known as a failed zerker clan trying to compete in an MPC scene.

You wanna prep or you gonna make another excuse? "Sorry we had no quality in main clanning we have no idea what a prep or pcl is" lmfa0

Cry about them preps more kiddo. It's not going to happen on the basis its actually upsets you guys

Cry about them preps more kiddo. It's not going to happen on the basis its actually upsets you guys

I'm not upset that you don't want to prep us, it makes me laugh lmfao. It's funny because it's a pathetic excuse not to prep someone lmfao "you're upset we don't prep you, so we don't prep you" ???????

Surely if you thought you were better than us as a clan you would want to prep us and beat us?

I'm not upset that you don't want to prep us, it makes me laugh lmfao. It's funny because it's a pathetic excuse not to prep someone lmfao "you're upset we don't prep you, so we don't prep you" ???????

Surely if you thought you were better than us as a clan you would want to prep us and beat us?

Go for a spin in your wheelchair you need a break from Sharkbrew

Go for a spin in your wheelchair you need a break from Sharkbrew

You need a break from the internet I think how would your carers feel if they found out you were being autistic on the internet? Like seriously do you ever wonder what would happen if they saw what you wrote like god bless lmfao

You need a break from the internet I think how would your careers feel if they found out you were being autistic on the internet? Like seriously do you ever wonder what would happen if they saw what you wrote like god bless lmfao

?

So a clan dying means you ha e to ask for help from another clan?

Your clan pulled 60, and begged an xlpc that already closed as an mpc to come in your capes in order to compete.....,

Might wanna get yourself checked for that extra chromosome.

im not in doom , wuu2 ? get ur facts right lad

Omfg this guy used more than one question mark. He obviously doesn't know how to use punctuation. Let's (attempt to) flame him!

your clan is dying mate, you ask for help from other clans, god bless closing soon ? or maybe going main like poor sv did , once they got bullied so hard l0l kyp rat

I gurantee our community is 10x more active than any clan your in

btw go check our pulls last weekend and then roll away in your wheelchair