tlp slam fi 2-1

iObsession

owned all lol

lol ur bad at rs stfu plz

Begging for the attention you don't get enough of since you're a nobody in TLP. Keep nipping at the heels of someone you idolize since you will never amount to anything other than vidding irrelevant private server videos you poop colored skin mute paki l0l

54BALxF.png

Begging for the attention you don't get enough of since you're a nobody in TLP. Keep nipping at the heels of someone you idolize since you will never amount to anything other than vidding irrelevant private server videos you poop colored skin mute paki l0l

54BALxF.png

ur whole yt is (probably was now cuz ur a pussy cunt) full of pserver videos

u fukin kiddin me m8?

@u cant break me, there's a difference. There are players who played Battlescape and then there are players like obsession who are the rejects who can never adapt to the real game and hop to other servers just to keep playing a fake version of Runescape. He is the embodiment of a +1 and someone who stays muted with their poop colored skin. 

If you did not know, TLP, FoE, and plenty of other clans played because of EoC, they moved to it. The thing is obsession still clings onto P servers because that is all he knows and that is where he is from with no history.

@@33th I have to sit down rejects who will never amount to anything other than being a +1 mute who types on forums all day with poop colored skin and no voice box IRL. Just doing my civil duty of KYP'ing the Varrock sewer roaches.

@u cant break me, there's a difference. There are players who played Battlescape and then there are players like obsession who are the rejects who can never adapt to the real game and hop to other servers just to keep playing a fake version of Runescape. He is the embodiment of a +1 and someone who stays muted with their poop colored skin. 

If you did not know, TLP, FoE, and plenty of other clans played because of EoC, they moved to it. The thing is obsession still clings onto P servers because that is all he knows and that is where he is from with no history.

@@33th I have to sit down rejects who will never amount to anything other than being a +1 mute who types on forums all day with poop colored skin and no voice box IRL. Just doing my civil duty of KYP'ing the Varrock sewer roaches.

lmfao why are you still pretending you're better at the game than everyone else. You literally make gfx all day while skilling and lose minis on the daily. You don't call, you don't hybrid or pk, so unless you're about to ask iobs to a 1v1 skill battle pls simmer the fuck down with your "rejects who cant adapt" bullbrown sticky stuff. You're a dirty spic, your clan is garbage, your gfx is brown sticky stuff and your flames are even worse.

lmfao why are you still pretending you're better at the game than everyone else. You literally make gfx all day while skilling and lose minis on the daily. You don't call, you don't hybrid or pk, so unless you're about to ask iobs to a 1v1 skill battle pls simmer the fuck down with your "rejects who cant adapt" bullbrown sticky stuff. You're a dirty spic, your clan is garbage, your gfx is brown sticky stuff and your flames are even worse.

You already lose when you have to make a new forum account just to hide and flame behind a mask. You go on about my gfx and what you claim to know about me when your clan has begged for my "brown sticky stuff gfx", yikes. You make a fake account so you can finally have an attempt at taking poor banter shots at me because of your fear of being retaliated against LOL.

You already lose when you have to make a new forum account just to hide and flame behind a mask. You go on about my gfx and what you claim to know about me when your clan has begged for my "brown sticky stuff gfx", yikes. You make a fake account so you can finally have an attempt at taking poor banter shots at me because of your fear of being retaliated against LOL.

u did the same on bs u fuckin weirdo stfu