tlp slam fi 2-1

iObsession

l0l young daniel saving imute from further bullying

@@knox I already destroyed every no name challenger on this thread who stepped to the king. I'm finished with my slayer task here. No real good banter going on here just like EoP have no wins going on there.

@@suck my ass KYP brother like I said. Don't mention me again you coward. Hide behind more accounts to save yourself further embarrassment. Would not be surprised if you already decided to make another just because of this. I own you.

this is my first sharkbrew account and first time posting on this cancer website as I said, you're the 1 that has completely embarrassed yourself ignoring my post apart from a weak refute about your gfx. Then you proceed to get excited during my league game quoting yourself twice about more eop bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao. 

Weak as fuck. 

this is my first sharkbrew account and first time posting on this cancer website as I said, you're the 1 that has completely embarrassed yourself ignoring my post apart from a weak refute about your gfx. Then you proceed to get excited during my league game quoting yourself twice about more eop bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao. 

Weak as fuck. 

i don't even understand what your crying about lmao

i don't even understand what your crying about lmao

I'm breaking him. He's a random who has to hide behind a fake account to protect his identity from behind ridiculed and exposed. He is scared and frightened on the internet so he needs to act big behind a mask to recover some of the confidence he lost IRL from being bullied and not acknowledged all his life. Do not worry about him, I already KYP'd him. He is in the worst HPC EoP and is lead by a WL who is 0-14 and shares a bunkbed with his little brother.

@@suck my ass I did this to you, you frightened virgin. You better drop that account & make another broccoli

Damn @@Halloween taking the W vs imute, knicker who nobody can understand so stopped using his mic n is up there now in the muted hall of fame with iob and dazzled & cp leech l0l aka suck my ass

Damn impress buddy boy

It wasn't challenging whatsoever and the banter was cauliflower/10. The random behind the fake account was easy and had no confidence in himself to show/tell who he really was and blamed his weak replies to being in a league game playing khazix support maxing W and placing bronze 4. imute has always been a simple task and runs out of banter and gets swatted like the fly buzzing in my ear without the buzzing noise.

I'm breaking him. He's a random who has to hide behind a fake account to protect his identity from behind ridiculed and exposed. He is scared and frightened on the internet so he needs to act big behind a mask to recover some of the confidence he lost IRL from being bullied and not acknowledged all his life. Do not worry about him, I already KYP'd him. He is in the worst HPC EoP and is lead by a WL who is 0-14 and shares a bunkbed with his little brother.

@@suck my ass I did this to you, you frightened virgin. You better drop that account & make another broccoli

you lost to the worst hpc in a fullout bro your flames are almost as bad as your clan lmfao. unmute if needed btw. 

It wasn't challenging whatsoever and the banter was cauliflower/10. The random behind the fake account was easy and had no confidence in himself to show/tell who he really was and blamed his weak replies to being in a league game playing khazix support maxing W and placing bronze 4. imute has always been a simple task and runs out of banter and gets swatted like the fly buzzing in my ear without the buzzing noise.

do u get a boner lookin at urself in the mirror lmfao holy brown sticky stuff shut the fuck up u brown sticky stuff useless mexican cunt

ty 4 all bumps btw guys :DD

3Gmiifk.gif

sick imagination bro did you think of that last night while you were fletching you dirty spic?

Iobs calling himself a mute lol!!

At least he acknowledges what he is and embraces it like the good broccoli he is

FtVUOjY.png

@@suck my ass what did I tell you already? Stay in my shadow you frightened virg. You're behind a fake account so you can finally be acknowledged without being made fun of and embarrassed. Now stfu and be a good coward and go play your bronze league games you loser.

At least he acknowledges what he is and embraces it like the good broccoli he is

FtVUOjY.png

@@suck my ass what did I tell you already? Stay in my shadow you frightened virg. You're behind a fake account so you can finally be acknowledged without being made fun of and embarrassed. Now stfu and be a good coward and go play your bronze league games you loser.

lmfao relax darth viper i didn't think it was possible but you're making me justin beiber more than when i first saw your forum profile, you're refreshing the page every 30 seconds, you got yourself all excited about eop and now you're posting random bullbrown sticky stuff that you think up while you fletch all night. get a grip lmfao.

lmfao relax darth viper i didn't think it was possible but you're making me justin beiber more than when i first saw your forum profile, you're refreshing the page every 30 seconds, you got yourself all excited about eop and now you're posting random bullbrown sticky stuff that you think up while you fletch all night. get a grip lmfao.

Leech you fucking ogre looking ass kid. I said do not quote me anymore you poop colored skin coward. Have you seen your ugly ass irl? No wonder you lack the confidence to post from a real account to face me. LOL you fat shrek moron