tlp slam fi 2-1

iObsession

Leech you fucking ogre looking ass kid. I said do not quote me anymore you poop colored skin coward. Have you seen your ugly ass irl? No wonder you lack the confidence to post from a real account to face me. LOL you fat shrek moron

LMFAO no, try again. 

keep bumping iobsessions topic though just accept you lost bro

LMFAO no, try again. 

keep bumping iobsessions topic though just accept you lost bro

LMFAO you are Leech you fucking reject l0l0l. How ugly are you bro with your brown poop skin LMAO. You're so broken that the only thing spewing from your replies are "bump the thread" l0l0l. How embarrassing. Not gonna lie, if I looked like you IRL I would hide behind a new fake account as well you ugly shrek farmer lmaoooo. Go make another fake account, it's over for you fat boy LOL

LMFAO you are Leech you fucking reject l0l0l. How ugly are you bro with your brown poop skin LMAO. You're so broken that the only thing spewing from your replies are "bump the thread" l0l0l. How embarrassing. Not gonna lie, if I looked like you IRL I would hide behind a new fake account as well you ugly shrek farmer lmaoooo.

think about it, if I was the "fat ugly shrek farmer" leech like you say, why the fuck am I going to have a eop sig? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you lost btw like the fullout to eop, you need to calm down go train smithing or something you dirty spic

think about it, if I was the "fat ugly shrek farmer" leech like you say, why the fuck am I going to have a eop sig? lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you lost btw like the fullout to eop, you need to calm down go train smithing or something you dirty spic

To draw away from the truth you fucking tofu LOL. Use your brain for once you poop skinned ugly broccoli. Now I see why you hide behind a fake account just to reply on forums you coward l0l. Please refrain from quoting me any further you're losing the battle and others are telling me to stop bullying you looooool. I thought you would bring more to the table other than your fat belly rolls farmer. Your cauliflower banter is imute level at best.

Go back to losing your league game that you're terrible at you bronze brown sticky stuff stain. I own you. "go back to training smithing" LMFAO is this the best you got????

To draw away from the truth you fucking tofu LOL. Use your brain for once you poop skinned ugly broccoli. Now I see why you hide behind a fake account just to reply on forums you coward l0l. Please refrain from quoting me any further you're losing the battle and others are telling me to stop bullying you looooool. I thought you would bring more to the table other than your fat belly rolls farmer. Your cauliflower banter is imute level at best.

Go back to losing your league game that you're terrible at you bronze brown sticky stuff stain. I own you. "go back to training smithing" LMFAO is this the best you got????

bruh you're spamming a mini topic flaming someone you think is in eop now you think im leech.. you're so deluded lmfao keep spamming though broccoli you lost

FtVUOjY.png

@@suck my ass you're so easy to break l0l0l. I have you trying to flame me with "go train your smithing" LOLOL. You're getting bullied like how you do for your weight IRL and how your parents want to disown you. You poor reject, hiding behind a fake account like the coward you are. You're exposed and now the best thing you reply with is "keep spamming" as your defense l0l. How easy was this and your account did not last long you loser. Please give me chins for 99 ranged I know you have enough rolled underneath your chin you shrek ogre lmfao

you lost and the people agreed I bullied you and imute & they aren't even in my clan LMFAO.

Taking home the W you ugly brown skinned pakis

VamrE0q.gif

FtVUOjY.png

@@suck my ass you're so easy to break l0l0l. I have you trying to flame me with "go train your smithing" LOLOL. You're getting bullied like how you do for your weight IRL and how your parents want to disown you. You poor reject, hiding behind a fake account like the coward you are. You're exposed and now the best thing you reply with is "keep spamming" as your defense l0l. How easy was this and your account did not last long you loser. Please give me chins for 99 ranged I know you have enough rolled underneath your chin you shrek ogre lmfao

i hope u kno that aint leech 

then again u always were a dum fuk

FtVUOjY.png

i said what i had to say but you just ignored it now you're replying with me being leech on a mini war topic which you lost, the only thing you're breaking is your f5 key refreshing the page broccoli lmfao. 

but to reiterate:  You literally make gfx all day while skilling and lose minis on the daily. You don't call, you don't hybrid or pk, so unless you're about to ask iobs to a 1v1 skill battle pls simmer the fuck down with your "rejects who cant adapt" bullbrown sticky stuff. You're a dirty spic, your clan is garbage, your gfx is brown sticky stuff and your flames are even worse.

You guys do not even challenge me anymore. @ is just a little fly buzzing in my ear without the noise (obv mute) with poop colored-skin not black and cannot compete banter/flame wise.

@@suck my ass

I hope it is not Sudo behind any account attempting to come at me with his saliva hitting his computer screen from his lisp and grease from his fat belly rolls from sitting on the fork lifter that picks him up all day. I know ddosing is the only way to make yourself feel better and accomplished Fat Joey.

Please refrain from quoting me unless you are relevant yourself or you clan is actually competing and not stuck 0-3 the whole month, and 0-14 behind your WL @@dull who sleeps in a bunk bed with his little brother.

my brother loves my big ol roc coc lol unlike your horse whore gf who get many fuk by all pure clan leader lol! she been fuk so many time it so bad so slut she is lol..fi r piss u r madder over miniwarrer losering? lmao irl fi r losing streak of 25 right now how u lose so many? lol nice one tlp pisstality loser once again and that was expected because fi r some piss clan with a piss rank team like bruin leader lmao!! thank for be so sukkass clan fi i break u many too time

mfw @@Halloween flames justin beibery as fuck and he thinks theyre good

poop skinned mfw ur a fucking spic urself l00l

You attempted to make a topic and it completley backfired and people wondered who the fuck YOU were LOL. You are a 80 lb walking corpse indian kid who gets made fun of for being a Tesco K fanboy. Please stay on private servers where you were a +1 you broccoli.

fcrCnb7.png

2ZDRK3E.png

@@suck my ass remember I did this to you. You coward. Hide behind that forum account like you wish you could do IRL with that ugly face of yours l0l0l. You can't hide behind that! ROFL

so you try to flame me for being on a troll account but you save a picture of the only person backing you up who's also on a troll account? the members of sharkbrew definitely don't think you're a major broccoli bro lmfao.

btw you lost this mini

lmao autowin @@Halloween im in ur sig

ezpz come again fi suk dik tu died etc

so you try to flame me for being on a troll account but you save a picture of the only person backing you up who's also on a troll account? the members of sharkbrew definitely don't think you're a major broccoli bro lmfao.

btw you lost this mini

lmfao so true

halloween thinks cuz sum1 (who he knows most likely) says sumthin its true

ur so cauliflower u dum mexican