tlp slam fi 2-1

iObsession

u did the same on bs u fuckin weirdo stfu

I do not need to hide on the internet like this coward who needs this to increase his own confidence from getting bullied and flame behind another name. I was Bowdown, anything other than that was another TU kid probably trolling you like Contralize, Nick or Krazed l0l.

gLDpKZf.png

You already lose when you have to make a new forum account just to hide and flame behind a mask. You go on about my gfx and what you claim to know about me when your clan has begged for my "brown sticky stuff gfx", yikes. You make a fake account so you can finally have an attempt at taking poor banter shots at me because of your fear of being retaliated against LOL.

poor banter shots but your only refute is "my clan" begged for your gfx lmfao. Maybe if you use the force darth viper you can find out who I am. 

l000l ^

I do not need to hide on the internet like this coward who needs this to increase his own confidence from getting bullied and flame behind another name. I was Bowdown, anything other than that was another TU kid probably trolling you like Contralize, Nick or Krazed l0l.

gLDpKZf.png

bro u keep postin the muted mic but u lose 2 me

?

poor banter shots but your only refute is "my clan" begged for your gfx lmfao. Maybe if you use the force darth viper you can find out who I am. 

Yes, your clan begged me to do your awards because EoP is known for having the most horrible clan awards. You actually had the same design as SV made by the same GFX'er after I refused to make any for your embarrassing clan rofl. And this was the best reply you could conjure up? You are still hiding behind another account so you can finally get all your hate and envy out of you towards me without being exposed & ridiculed. This is the internet you loser, grow some balls and step up you pussy.

Yes, your clan begged me to do your awards because EoP is known for having the most horrible clan awards. You actually had the same design as SV made by the same GFX'er after I refused to make any for your embarrassing clan rofl. And this was the best reply you could conjure up? You are still hiding behind another account so you can finally get all your hate and envy out of you towards me without being exposed & ridiculed. This is the internet you loser, grow some balls and step up you pussy.

can u make tlp gfx plz?

lol @@Halloween is real suker noob

easy boys

stfu pussy

You already lose when you have to make a new forum account just to hide and flame behind a mask. You go on about my gfx and what you claim to know about me when your clan has begged for my "brown sticky stuff gfx", yikes. You make a fake account so you can finally have an attempt at taking poor banter shots at me because of your fear of being retaliated against LOL.

justin beiber

You guys do not even challenge me anymore. @ is just a little fly buzzing in my ear without the noise (obv mute) with poop colored-skin not black and cannot compete banter/flame wise.

@@suck my ass

I hope it is not Sudo behind any account attempting to come at me with his saliva hitting his computer screen from his lisp and grease from his fat belly rolls from sitting on the fork lifter that picks him up all day. I know ddosing is the only way to make yourself feel better and accomplished Fat Joey.

Please refrain from quoting me unless you are relevant yourself or you clan is actually competing and not stuck 0-3 the whole month, and 0-14 behind your WL @@dull who sleeps in a bunk bed with his little brother.

you talk about my reply but your only refute to my original post is some bullbrown sticky stuff about eop when I'm not even eop lmfao. This is also my first time posting on this cancer website and since you only respond ingame with a "?" ,I figured I'd start behind this name because once you find out who I am you have literally nothing to flame me about. 

lmfao why are you still pretending you're better at the game than everyone else. You literally make gfx all day while skilling and lose minis on the daily. You don't call, you don't hybrid or pk, so unless you're about to ask iobs to a 1v1 skill battle pls simmer the fuck down with your "rejects who cant adapt" bullbrown sticky stuff. You're a dirty spic, your clan is garbage, your gfx is brown sticky stuff and your flames are even worse.

You guys do not even challenge me anymore. @ is just a little fly buzzing in my ear without the noise (obv mute) with poop colored-skin not black and cannot compete banter/flame wise.

@@suck my ass

I hope it is not Sudo behind any account attempting to come at me with his saliva hitting his computer screen from his lisp and grease from his fat belly rolls from sitting on the fork lifter that picks him up all day. I know ddosing is the only way to make yourself feel better and accomplished Fat Joey.

Please refrain from quoting me unless you are relevant yourself or you clan is actually competing and not stuck 0-3 the whole month, and 0-14 behind your WL @@dull who sleeps in a bunk bed with his little brother.

My work here is done. @@suck my ass when you wanna stop hiding behind a forum acc lemme know. I know you're just a coward with no self confidence whatsoever and feel the need to protect yourself online through another alias. I am here for you. You know so much about me but you're hiding and I am here to tell you that it is okay, I will finally acknowledge you. You're a loser IRL but on the internet you do not have to be you broccoli.

89-0. 0-3 this month. 0-8 past 8 preps. 0-14 under Dull. Your clan is brown sticky stuff.

My work here is done. @@suck my ass when you wanna stop hiding behind a forum acc lemme know. I know you're just a coward with no self confidence whatsoever and feel the need to protect yourself online through another alias. I am here for you. You know so much about me but you're hiding and I am here to tell you that it is okay, I will finally acknowledge you. You're a loser IRL but on the internet you do not have to be you broccoli.

89-0. 0-3 this month. 0-8 past 8 preps. 0-14 under Dull. Your clan is brown sticky stuff.

d1gwIIG.gif

I play 1 league game and you've gotten so excited quoting yourself because I put eop gfx in my sig as a joke l00000l

this kid legit just quoted himself lmfa0

need new rebuttals @@Halloween bro

stay useless lol

fi is dead btw lmao 0-20 against tlp ty

thats nothing you contributed to lmao im sure you get sat almost every round

gLDpKZf.pnggLDpKZf.pnggLDpKZf.pnggLDpKZf.png

you get bullied by me @@Halloween and @ and no one from tlp backs you up lmfao they don't give a fuck about you lol

hey stop that hes my friend

i got u iobs!!!!!!!!!!

l0l young daniel saving imute from further bullying

@@knox I already destroyed every no name challenger on this thread who stepped to the king. I'm finished with my slayer task here. No real good banter going on here just like EoP have no wins going on there.

@@suck my ass KYP brother like I said. Don't mention me again you coward. Hide behind more accounts to save yourself further embarrassment. Would not be surprised if you already decided to make another just because of this. I own you.