tlp slam fi 2-1

iObsession

Pretty justin beiber that you're also fat IRL and drive a Prius and still scape at 25 but I do not judge Michael.

pretty justin beiber that you've gone from saying for 5 pages I'm eop/leech to now make up bs when brent has prob shown u my irl, I've never driven a prius and im 21 lmfao.. keep saving my kill message in 2016 though you awkward ass spic

also you lost this mini lmfao

pretty justin beiber that you've gone from saying for 5 pages I'm eop/leech to now make up bs when brent has prob shown u my irl, I've never driven a prius and im 21 lmfao.. keep saving my kill message in 2016 though you awkward ass spic

also you lost this mini lmfao

Brent has not shown me anything and just hearing your struggling voice I know you are fat irl and drive that Prius that you can barely fit in lmfao. You keep going on about a spic but your best friend online is a skinny one l0l. Also who is 25 and still plays RS lmao move on with your life you loser hiding behind a fake forum account you lil bitch rofl

Brent has not shown me anything and just hearing your struggling voice I know you are fat irl and drive that Prius that you can barely fit in lmfao. You keep going on about a spic but your best friend online is a skinny one l0l. Also who is 25 and still plays RS lmao move on with your life you loser hiding behind a fake forum account you lil bitch rofl

sick imagination, you're a dirty spic that sounds like a 14 year old, you make gfx all day for your favourite anime shows while you skill on runescape in 2016 and you're telling someone else to move on with their life lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo