State of Apex

lil hans

Went on their teamspeak only a week ago and within a couple of minutes was begged to come to a prep to save them from the 'mighty' olympus.... still lost with 2 lvl 107s and all maxed out pures against lvl 70s rofl.

They don't have an application as no one would bother putting the time into such a brown sticky stuff clan as its full of people who dont care about the clan and purely there for p2p minis

Community is full of autistic kids (shout out to fzil) god bless his soul.

Today was the final straw for this horrific excuse for a mpc. Went singles pking with a few of their members no idea what their broccolied names were you will see in the vid.

we are all members of the same CLAN and this was the result rofl this clan is a disaster led my rejects of the pure community.

After this i was kicked cause i was lured.... so if you wanna join a clan and get away with scamming, luring and bsing hit up your boy @@knox

@@knox dog

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

who are you?

@@Jaimy @@lil hans now that you have officially shown just how cauliflower you are what are your thoughts on this. you still haven't answered me.

Your clan is dead and going nowhere lmfao. Ever since Parm left your clan got 10x brown sticky stufftier rofl. we slumped and demoralized your clan and you think you can end us? a clan that has been open for 9 years? nice joke.  also you're lead by literally the worst leaders in clan history.

If you think you have good leaders you should just get a lobotomy.

is this really who you want leading your clan?

GGvmpYx.png

PKLsXWm.png

781nJWW.png?2

and we can't forget about this broccoli. your leader got so mad from being carroted and cleared he has you guys come back in 1 item lmfao

great leader

ORaq9DF.png

i see that even you know your trips are brown sticky stuff. so why are you still in a dead clan filled with brain dead retards lol

089df4407addb1910c0ad288876cd834.png

@@lil hans now that you have officially shown just how cauliflower you are what are your thoughts on this. you still haven't answered me.

Your clan is dead and going nowhere lmfao. Ever since Parm left your clan got 10x brown sticky stufftier rofl. we slumped and demoralized your clan and you think you can end us? a clan that has been open for 9 years? nice joke.  also you're lead by literally the worst leaders in clan history.

If you think you have good leaders you should just get a lobotomy.

is this really who you want leading your clan?

GGvmpYx.png

PKLsXWm.png

781nJWW.png?2

and we can't forget about this broccoli. your leader got so mad from being carroted and cleared he has you guys come back in 1 item lmfao

great leader

ORaq9DF.png

i see that even you know your trips are brown sticky stuff. so why are you still in a dead clan filled with brain dead retards lol

089df4407addb1910c0ad288876cd834.png

sharkbrew is your life lmfao 

look at all these things you've saved about us. If you want to join us just bloody ask me can get you insta applicant after you apply. 

Lead by actual human beings not fat vegtables rofl just cause they young and got futures dont mean they brown sticky stuff rofl. 

If a good leader is a 25 year old+ loser yeah man we got hella brown sticky stuff leaders.

Go outside eat some foxglove and dont come back

@@knox you don't want these hans trust me daddy, tell my man shut up.