State of Apex

lil hans

sharkbrew is your life lmfao 

look at all these things you've saved about us. If you want to join us just bloody ask me can get you insta applicant after you apply. 

Lead by actual human beings not fat vegtables rofl just cause they young and got futures dont mean they brown sticky stuff rofl. 

If a good leader is a 25 year old+ loser yeah man we got hella brown sticky stuff leaders.

Go outside eat some foxglove and dont come back

@@knox you don't want these hans trust me daddy, tell my man shut up.

oh i forgot about @ prestigious job at mcdonalds lmfaooo

i am your daddy i like you calling me that.

maybe it isn't redemption you're obsessed with..

You got a thing for salso? ayyyy man i ain't judging you if you sway that way go for it bro.

you just called me daddy lmfao 

please continue embarrassing yourself

at this rate ill be kingpin in no time 

thanks broccoli Rd members!

Cry more about how you're brown sticky stuff and lost a B ring in multi? for starters, who the fuck goes and pks in multi with a B ring, secondly what type of broccoli flames a clan they're currently in and expects not to be kicked? know your place dumbass.

P.S have fun looking for a new LPC with your boy Salso lmfao.

i feel bad for you and sorry...

post more old pics please i like it you've a nice life <3

i got you

remember when you guys were so hyped at being #1 on google when you search "pure clan". then one day later you guys don't even show up lmfao

Warning justin beiber as fuck

YnJVX57.png

Cry more about how you're brown sticky stuff and lost a B ring in multi? for starters, who the fuck goes and pks in multi with a B ring, secondly what type of broccoli flames a clan they're currently in and expects not to be kicked? know your place dumbass.

P.S have fun looking for a new LPC with your boy Salso lmfao.

i didn't even have a b ring rofl. 

secondly you're smart you're loyal you're grateful i appreciate that but legit you think i would flame if i wanted to stay rofl god bless your clan sucks man

furious bro you're a nobody with the iq of a peanut dont come round here talking to me like you can. you're parms dog rofl

you didnt answer my question, who even are you??? don't come talking at me when you had to beg me to teach you how to shark brew pnec. olympus quality rofl. 

God bless my bad u have a brown sticky stuff memory and only came to one mini just to get clapped and cry

i didn't even have a b ring rofl. 

secondly you're smart you're loyal you're grateful i appreciate that but legit you think i would flame if i wanted to stay rofl god bless your clan sucks man

furious bro you're a nobody with the iq of a peanut dont come round here talking to me like you can. you're parms dog rofl

Parm's dog? I don't even like parm lmao, what are you even saying right now.

GgTGSLo.png

Tell me more about how a main team rushes you in MULTI and you think it was us lmfao.