State of Apex

lil hans

Parm's dog? I don't even like parm lmao, what are you even saying right now.

GgTGSLo.png

Tell me more about how a main team rushes you in MULTI and you think it was us lmfao.

you followed parm out of redemption as you had no friends poor child.

you know it was them rofl offering to pay me back for the b ring i didn't have i was thinking of the chicken legend meal salso could've got me for that.

Cry more about how you're brown sticky stuff and lost a B ring in multi? for starters, who the fuck goes and pks in multi with a B ring, secondly what type of broccoli flames a clan they're currently in and expects not to be kicked? know your place dumbass.

P.S have fun looking for a new LPC with your boy Salso lmfao.

look at your pathetic clan.

crumble crumble lmfaooo

look at your pathetic clan.

crumble crumble lmfaooo

First time i've heard you speak since the saturday beating you've got lmfao, KYP you dumb broccoli your clan pulls 8 on sundays and resort to cancelling their trips and pulled 31 on saturday and resorted to teaming with rage + aao and still lost? what's your excuse this weekend? aussie week? lmfao

First time i've heard you speak since the saturday beating you've got lmfao, KYP you dumb broccoli your clan pulls 8 on sundays and resort to cancelling their trips and pulled 31 on saturday and resorted to teaming with rage + aao and still lost? what's your excuse this weekend? aussie week? lmfao

??????? and your pussy ranks wont accept a prep lmfao. yikes. 

yeah prep us or stay dead with your edge recruits lmfao god bless you think you can actually do something

your clan died a long time ago lol, move along now 

??????? and your pussy ranks wont accept a prep lmfao. yikes. 

yeah prep us or stay dead with your edge recruits lmfao god bless you think you can actually do something

your clan died a long time ago lol, move along now 

Your clan is pathetic, you rely on HPC's to make your pull stable ( still only @ 30 though lmfao ) and have no actual core members, If slaughter goes MPC, everybody in ruin that's also in slaughter would stay in slaughter cos ruin is fucking awful lmfao.

Your clan is pathetic, you rely on HPC's to make your pull stable ( still only @ 30 though lmfao ) and have no actual core members, If slaughter goes MPC, everybody in ruin that's also in slaughter would stay in slaughter cos ruin is fucking awful lmfao.

Wanna talk about pathetic? You are CV v2.

L 0 L Apex was p2p, got bullied out of p2p, now mass recruited. Then failed at that

Then desperately try to start a rivalry with a known Clan to make yours "valid"

just quit bro you are looking dumb a'f lol 

L 0 L Apex was p2p, got bullied out of p2p, now mass recruited. Then failed at that

with a known clan? you have 0 in your cc 24/7 and have 30 on teamspeak lmfao, what are you even saying? grats on #2 matched mini team you dumb retards, keep pulling 30 and teaming with rage/aao lmfao.

lmfao talk to me when you don't have to team with rage just to match our pull on saturday LOL

with a known clan? you have 0 in your cc 24/7 and have 30 on teamspeak lmfao, what are you even saying? grats on #2 matched mini team you dumb retards, keep pulling 30 and teaming with rage/aao lmfao.

where did i hurt you lmfao 

lmfao talk to me when you don't have to team with rage just to match our pull on saturday LOL

who are u lmfao 

i didn't even have a b ring rofl. 

secondly you're smart you're loyal you're grateful i appreciate that but legit you think i would flame if i wanted to stay rofl god bless your clan sucks man

furious bro you're a nobody with the iq of a peanut dont come round here talking to me like you can. you're parms dog rofl

LOL RIP!

i didn't even have a b ring rofl. 

secondly you're smart you're loyal you're grateful i appreciate that but legit you think i would flame if i wanted to stay rofl god bless your clan sucks man

furious bro you're a nobody with the iq of a peanut dont come round here talking to me like you can. you're parms dog rofl

l0000000000000000000000l   @@ferocious