Lithuanian Pures vs Strike Team (3-1) F2P PREP

Fake Smile

Lol. Because it is a compound of two continents.. The fact that you call America a country demonstrates that Americans don’t often think of the entire American continent as a coherent geopolitical entity in the same way they think of Europe. “America†is an imperfect word. Its overlapping and inconsistent connotations mean that it is, at worst, confusing in its ambiguity, and, at best, an annoying reminder of the incoherence of language.

there's even a site called usaisnotamerica.com haha

Anyway, the whole reason I replied to him was just because he kept replying to my topics with his negative attitude towards me as a Lithuanian.

Funny how you continue the discussion with a pathetic insult at the end of your sentence.

keep arguing semantics. you lost the cold war buddy, get over it

keep arguing semantics. you lost the cold war buddy, get over it

we never fought the cold war... *facepalm*

LOL Soviet Union invaded our thousands of years living country for 52 years by force, they banned our language, we were not allowed to read or speak our language, for those who tried they were slaughtered and killed. Eventually we dicked them and got our country back, tell me how it made us communists. Argument your opinion please. Or they don't teach you that in school?

we never fought the cold war... *facepalm*

LOL Soviet Union invaded our thousands of years living country for 52 years by force, they banned our language, we were not allowed to read or speak our language, for those who tried they were slaughtered and killed. Eventually we dicked them and got our country back, tell me how it made us communists. Argument your opinion please. Or they don't teach you that in school?

keep listening to that communist propaganda buddy, you're not fooling anyone

Americas are 2 continents technically: North America and South America. The United States of America is the only country in the 2 continents that has the word America in the name. Hence, the word 'America' refers to one of two continents and not the country.

Farmer if u from the US and u say u from America it means ur from the US but u wouldn't know that clearly cus you live in a hut and wear wooden shoes whilst yodelling and whatnot