Who will be the first HPC to close in 2016?

موني

Who's going to close in 2016?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to close in 2016?

• CP
    • RD
    • SV
    • TLP
    • FOE
    • Doom
    • SUP
    • EOP
    • FI

ye foe did completely demoralize tlp a fuck load of times tbh. there's a reason why mm/foe will always be regarded as the best clans of all time, while tlp is struggling to mark themselves in history as the #6 pure clan of all time lmfaoooooo

just like you struggle to win a f2p prep

just like you struggle to win a f2p prep
 it would make sense that a p2p based pure clan is "struggling" to win f2p preps vs an adamant filled, f2p based community. that wasn't really effective isenne lmfao. btw pretending to be delusional for a rank in tlp isn't really working for you m8. you got @@33th at elite while you're still an experienced member for over 10 months lmfaoooooooooo

it would make sense that a p2p based pure clan is "struggling" to win f2p preps vs an adamant filled, f2p based community. that wasn't really effective isenne lmfao. btw pretending to be delusional for a rank in tlp isn't really working for you m8. you got @@33th at elite while you're still an experienced member for over 10 months lmfaoooooooooo

i wasnt implying you were struggling against tlp, because we demolish you. you struggle vs clans like doom and sv lol. and lol nigga you think people still care about ranks in 2016? tlp doesnt give people whove been in the clan for like 6 weeks ranks btw lol

Fo has recently gotten out of their major slump

they peaked 60 to a f2p trip and fought more than supremacy who basically were their opponent for the last 4~ months of the holydreams era pulling 40s so i cant see them closing

mhh i hope no1 but sv closes cause that clan is just cancer to the community

i remember back in june every clan had like 2-3 mains and there was eom running around hitting fi (who cares about fi anyway) and that was it

then cp started this whole lets bring 30 mains thingy once they pulled big and sv perfected it bringing whole clans with them

still not enough to break tlp tho

you must be slow if you think cp started the mains brown sticky stuff

i wasnt implying you were struggling against tlp, because we demolish you. you struggle vs clans like doom and sv lol. and lol farmer you think people still care about ranks in 2016? tlp doesnt give people whove been in the clan for like 6 weeks ranks btw lol
 it took you having to accept 30 def to finally beat foe in f2p, let's not get over yourselves now lmfao. and are you implying doom and sv doesn't have kids with 30 def, of course we would sturggle against any hpc clan in f2p in this adamant filled community lmfaooo. do you read what you type before you post it m8? and ye bro tell me more about how battlescapers and 2k15 clanners got a rank within 6 weeks tlp and despite your dedication to getting 30 def, you're still stuck at experienced isenne LMFAO

it took you having to accept 30 def to finally beat foe in f2p, let's not get over yourselves now lmfao. and are you implying doom and sv doesn't have kids with 30 def, of course we would sturggle against any hpc clan in f2p in this adamant filled community lmfaooo. do you read what you type before you post it m8? and ye bro tell me more about how battlescapers and 2k15 clanners got a rank within 6 weeks tlp and despite your dedication to getting 30 def, you're still stuck at experienced isenne LMFAO

wow bro all those tlp ppl have 3 more def levels thats why they win, it has nothing to do with fo being complete ass in f2p

again, it isnt easy to get a rank in tlp. the glory hunters join your clan lol. and i quit tlp for a while so its only logical i started back at member =P

wow bro all those tlp ppl have 3 more def levels thats why they win, it has nothing to do with fo being complete ass in f2p again, it isnt easy to get a rank in tlp. the glory hunters join your clan lol. and i quit tlp for a while so its only logical i started back at member =P
 ye isenne tell me more about how ass tlp was before they all got 30 def lmfao. and its very easy to get a rank in tlp if you're severely brainwashed, but fortunately you're not up to that level yet like 33th and barragekyle, hence why you're still an experienced rank. btw you joined foe hoping to get a rank and you realized you were so brown sticky stuff and was never going to get a rank, so you left to tlp hoping to achieve the same goal, but unfortunately tlp ranks isn't that dumb to make that mistake l0l

ye isenne tell me more about how ass tlp was before they all got 30 def lmfao. and its very easy to get a rank in tlp if you're severely brainwashed, but fortunately you're not up to that level yet like 33th and barragekyle, hence why you're still an experienced rank. btw you joined foe hoping to get a rank and you realized you were so brown sticky stuff and was never going to get a rank, so you left to tlp hoping to achieve the same goal, but unfortunately tlp ranks isn't that dumb to make that mistake l0l

cant tell if serious lmfao. i joined fo because i was pals with your warlord at the time, i guess attending f2p trips is considered trying hard in fo though so i get why you think that

btw danny directing got council cus he attended trips and made gear topics lmfao

cant tell if serious lmfao. i joined fo because i was pals with your warlord at the time, i guess attending f2p trips is considered trying hard in fo though so i get why you think that btw danny directing got council cus he attended trips and made gear topics lmfao
 btw tlp muted battlescape council dave aka @ got council cuz he was helping hanubundle of twigs flame clans on sharkbrew lmfao

must suck that your members are paying for membership to only play f2p, and was forced to become a f2p based clan because your leaders and members are absolutely garbage in pay to play lmfao. how the fuck does mains lose up 7 with 60+ kids in 30 defence IN A 30 DEF CAP FULLOUT vs a bunch of pures? lmfaooooooo

im pretty sure (along with the rest of the pure community) that foe is a lot more ass in f2p than we are in p2p lmfao. you sound so upset lmfao, ask your psychiatrist for a valium script, itd probably make you a more likable person and less likely to get worked up over a browser game L0L

sounding like victory over here bro LMFAO just stop

im pretty sure (along with the rest of the pure community) that foe is a lot more ass in f2p than we are in p2p lmfao. you sound so upset lmfao, ask your psychiatrist for a valium script, itd probably make you a more likable person and less likely to get worked up over a browser game L0L
 im pretty sure (along with the rest of the pure community) knows that tlp desperately needed 30 defence to compete because you guys were so ass and literally lost everything before you all got defence lmfao. you sound so delusional lmfao, ask your psychiatrist for a prolixin script, it'd probably make you a more truthful person and less likely to lie so much over a browser game L0L

im pretty sure (along with the rest of the pure community) knows that tlp desperately needed 30 defence to compete because you guys were so ass and literally lost everything before you all got defence lmfao. you sound so delusional lmfao, ask your psychiatrist for a prolixin script, it'd probably make you a more truthful person and less likely to lie so much over a browser game L0L

actually im pretty sure the rest of the community laughs at you along with the rest of foe when they pretentiously use the "30 def to compete" line, i am pretty damn fucking sure LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please, talk to your doctor, for the sake of everyone on this website, you need to be medicated lmfao