Eruption of Pures Destroy The Last Pures [3-0 p2p prep]

Burntswordfish

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What point? That u d ride sv to the point I thought u were sv lollll

No the point that you are a bundle of twigsgot and is deep throating my dick to the point of constantly quoting me and giving me more +1. Keep them coming slave.

Btw i would think you was EOP too considering you're dickriding them. But you admitted to be a bundle of twigs so i guess you enjoy it dont you?

3-19,no j cup, brown sticky stuff clan, no history,forever in our shadow etc,etc.

No the point that you are a bundle of twigsgot and is deep throating my dick to the point of constantly quoting me and giving me more +1. Keep them coming slave.

Btw i would think you was EOP too considering you're dickriding them. But you admitted to be a bundle of twigs so i guess you enjoy it dont you?

3-19,no j cup, brown sticky stuff clan, no history,forever in our shadow etc,etc.

Did I hit a nerveeeee

L m a o ur clan pulls 40 go fight supremacy

I think u are the +1 cuz honestly foe is about to close u can just leave now tbh ur not needed any longer

Ye bro? Nice intel l0l. You keep on holding to that dream mate. My clan will still be dicking yours till you close just like the past year. Forever in our shadows.