Fi loses ingame and hacks eop legend

MOTHER EOP

Why's he saying 'brown sticky stuff clan' when we literally stomp them every weekend, beat them in a fullout 2 months ago and for the record, wasn't he in EoP too? lmao

I've never been in eop u dumb broccoli

Hazard is brown sticky stuff this season btw lmfao fanboying a brown sticky stuff, overrated player. Heh sounds a lot like eop

@ am I right

So what happened? EOP member hacked by FI and in return EOP somehow hacked FI member what?

I know you're new and all and that's fine but maybe you should go ask your officials about their recent and old history with EoP.

One thing they'll tell u is that EoP(Goop) hacked around 30 of their members at the release of 07 by hacking their 'fatality client' ande made approximately 3b off of it

They may also mention losing fullouts to EoP, having their leaderboards leaked twice by EoP and the years of slump EoP put them through, but i doubt that :P

I know you're new and all and that's fine but maybe you should go ask your officials about their recent and old history with EoP.

One thing they'll tell u is that EoP(Goop) hacked around 30 of their members at the release of 07 by hacking their 'fatality client' ande made approximately 3b off of it

They may also mention losing fullouts to EoP, having their leaderboards leaked twice by EoP and the years of slump EoP put them through, but i doubt that :P

So you are bragging about hacking people over a video game lol? WOW

why are you crying to someone named paddy