Lithuanian Pures defeats Strike Team [3-0]

Fake Smile

you're prolly the most ignorant lithuanian I know.. but I let that slide if you can't even understand jokes  ^_^

iWKad22.jpg

You're one of the most poorly educated people I have ever seen on Sharkbrew.

You're trying to say something but the poor knowledge of English language doesn't let you.

Can you hear yourself? Why are you talking about russians and teamcapes in an CW aftermath topic? How does it have to deal with anything?

LOL sit the fuck down kid, don't even comment on my topic if you can't express your opinion fluently, like a normal person.

You're one of the most poorly educated people I have ever seen on Sharkbrew.

You're trying to say something but the poor knowledge of English language doesn't let you.

Can you hear yourself? Why are you talking about russiand and teamcapes in an CW aftermath topic?

LOL sit the fuck down kind

Idk everyone else got it so maybe it's your English tofu. That Russian thing and capes are not even related so your reading skills are also r3tarded. Also you know nothing about my education so I guess you are not very open-minded to make that kind of assumptions.  

Team capes thing was targeted to the prep we had. I think I saw LP capes outside the arena so I just asked why weren't they involved. I tried to be friendly but obviously I said something which hurt you lol :D

With Russian country-clan I implied to real life and threat from the east. If you can't relate to that, then I believe you should educate yourself and if you couldn't understand it was joke then you shouldn't be so uptight. Peace bro, I'm gonna ignore you from now on.

Idk everyone else got it so maybe it's your English tofu. That Russian thing and capes are not even related so your reading skills are also r3tarded. Also you know nothing about my education so I guess you are not very open-minded to make that kind of assumptions.  

Team capes thing was targeted to the prep we had. I think I saw LP capes outside the arena so I just asked why weren't they involved. I tried to be friendly but obviously I said something which hurt you lol :D

PQN5NqY.gif

With Russian country-clan I implied to real life and threat from the east. If you can't relate to that, then I believe you should educate yourself and if you couldn't understand it was joke then you shouldn't be so uptight. Peace bro, I'm gonna ignore you from now on.

We know nothing about the teamcapes you're talking about and we never funny Russian jokes funny, we still hold that pique on them, which are also irrelevant not only on the topic itself, but also to the whole country clanning thing.

I am sorry I can't understand your weird attempt to make a joke at things that are not at all related.

We know nothing about the teamcapes you're talking about and we never funny Russian jokes funny, we still hold that pique on them, which are also irrelevant not only on the topic itself, but also to the whole country clanning thing.

I am sorry I can't understand your weird attempt to make a joke at things that are not at all related.

Shut the fuck up before I kill your clan you cauliflower Lithuanian tomato