As It Was Fortold - Activation's Post-Rebuild Domination

Misfits Public Relations

2KcarKS.png

http://activation-rs.com/community/

After having our forums, teamspeak, and two leader's accounts hacked, Activation hit quite a bump in the road. Nevertheless, after a quick rebuild with our dedicated members, Activation headed out with a strong 27 members today and ending with 18. Thanks to everyone who gave us fights.

I was actually eating at a Chinese restaurant Friday night, and I was shocked by the fortune cookie I got. After having the lowest pull today, yet dominating and clearing multiple clans in a row, I knew that it actually meant something. It's a little blurry due to the fact that I took it with my phone, but hey.

Click the spoiler below.

b98f7b904b24c124530c81f891bbacfd.png

Before I begin the topic, I'd like to give a shoutout to the following:

Steve for getting married. Freakin' married. Congrats man.

Kip for bringing Fireblast. God bless.

3Gx634x.png

Logo.png

Activation vs Bloody Vikingz ft. Supremacy

Activation heard BV were around 24 hill. We put on our hip new sneakers and jogged into the wilderness. We rushed them and gave them the razzle dazzle. Supremacy crashed, and BV ran to single strip with 7 ending (counted) and we ran west and fought Supremacy. We had less numbers at the time and another clan was sniping to the south so we walked it to single and grabbed a fall in with 20 remaining.

-

Activation vs Trauma/Puremanent/Zerg Unit Back2Back2Back

Activation found Trauma in single strip and immediately decided to "encourage them" to enter multi. After doing so, they headed west where we followed. We pushed onto them with our scims and cleared them up pretty easily. As the remaining 5 or so Trauma high-tailed it to single strip, Puremanent rushed from the west. We pushed onto Puremanent and cleared them up in about 3.2 seconds. About that time, Zerg Unit rushed in with what seemed to be their full numbers. We pulled into the Hillz Hut and fought it out for quite a while until Supremacy crashed. We pulled south and grabbed a fall in with 15 remaining. Check out that juicy spoiler.

688c198c9064ef9ecbe0da11c1a91cab.png

-

Activation vs Zerg Unit ft. S Crash

We fought Zerg Unit around level 15 wild in a pretty long fight. We had 19 left at the time to Zerg's 20+, but seeing as alot of their 100s couldn't attack our 60s/70s at this level wilderness, the fight seemed relatively even. We fought it out for a long time until Supremacy crashed from the north. We ran it down southwest while Supremacy chased ZU east. We grabbed a fall in with 12 ending.

wMycVYt.png

DbUzBAF.png

6hRmVPc.png

53c63dbd6885406c1ee1a241d90d6030.png

367b92c8813a03033dee4defc74dffda.png

9526d546b1bdc9181718369fae1c6028.png