Is Fi Slumping?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are they dead?

• Yes
    • Almost
    • They aren't slumping at all (kappa)

Do you agree? 

- Pulled 35 today and got killed. 

- They've been bullied for the last 3 months.

- brown sticky stuff clan

PS SV Went main! lmfao! Mr.You embarrassed me in-front of the whole pure community got leader in SV (lol)

VuaU7id.png

Fatality you are fucking ridiculous retards we started this rivalry when eop had a 60 man memberlist and u had 121, now u dont even have 100 and eop's growing and u bringing 30s to saturdays with a 100 man ml you fucking brown sticky stuffters eop did this to you. Supremacy you are next retards we're gonna end your clan, brown sticky stuff ass clan always been dead never pulled a 50 dont know what winning is bundle of twigsgots the hunt has been started

@@Father Justin you're the brown sticky stufftiest person in this community you fucking cunt, get the fuck out my scene you asshole eop and tlp did this to you, you fucking bastard, bringing 30 mains to hpc scene and still losing how do you fucking feel you brown sticky stuff asshole cunt

Go get cleared by rot vr fools etc on main scene now tomato, yeah u better be moving to mains before the prep against eop cuz we would bury your clan in fucking clan wars you retards

Babalanka you had everything in eop and changed to a clan that is not even 5% of eop, you're really brain dead you cunt

now get the fuck out and i'll be working on a main acc to hunt u on mains as well broccoli

You just got your clan ragged m8

fatality you are fucking ridiculous retards we started this rivalry when eop had a 60 man memberlist and u had 121, now u dont even have 100 and eop's growing and u bringing 30s to saturdays with a 100 man ml you fucking brown sticky stuffters eop did this to you. Supremacy you are next retards we're gonna end your clan, brown sticky stuff ass clan always been dead never pulled a 50 dont know what winning is bundle of twigsgots the hunt has been started

@@Father Justin you're the brown sticky stufftiest person in this community you fucking cunt, get the fuck out my scene you asshole eop and tlp did this to you, you fucking bastard, bringing 30 mains to hpc scene and still losing how do you fucking feel you brown sticky stuff asshole cunt

Go get cleared by rot vr fools etc on main scene now tofu, yeah u better be moving to mains before the prep against eop cuz we would bury your clan in fucking clan wars you retards

Babalanka you had everything in eop and changed to a clan that is not even 5% of eop, you're really brain dead you cunt

now get the fuck out and i'll be working on a main acc to hunt u on mains as well broccoli

Lmfao freak