fatality Sunday: Demoralizing RD x5, Ft. EOP, FOE, Doom

lex bruv

RD managed to only pull 30 at the start

Redemption why we're the superior clan and why Horizon is holding their clan down with the amount of doughnuts in his pocket. With 50 opts in-game we fought them at North East side of furnace, begging them to go multi because we had similar opts. 

1/10 propaganda

@@lex bruv your dumb ass doesn't understand the banter behind it, stay quiet l0l

@@Codi Grats u to too on legend

It's not banter once you've leaked in a clan, faked cancer to clan hop, rejoined multiple times, changed your personality to fit better into every clan you've contemplated clan hopping to... Any promo after all that is only in hopes that you stay and allow yourself to be used as a +1

Dumb ass lmfao

It's not banter once you've leaked in a clan, faked cancer to clan hop, rejoined multiple times, changed your personality to fit better into every clan you've contemplated clan hopping to... Any promo after all that is only in hopes that you stay and allow yourself to be used as a +1

Dumb ass lmfao

Coming from the kid who got given council and demoted 2 days later and is now begging for elder, all I can say is l0l

? I did what now? Ur still here playing it l0l broccoli oh and ur still here begging for elder in a clan related to the game

You faked cancer to leave RD. How are you still replying to me? You have much bigger things to worry about l0l. Begging for elder Ye bro? YOU.FAKED.CANCER.

Same

Your clan is broken.

Gratz EoP!

You've been inactive in eop since like 2010. Go live your life and stop trying to be relevant.

Fake logs gratz fi. How's Rd doing m8? You focus to much on higher tier clans rather than helping yours out of its slump

U don't even make sense lmfao. RD out pulled u on both of this weekends trip even when u had SV mains and Slumpremacy with u. Go back into ur hole u broccoli lmfao. March 11th

U don't even make sense lmfao. RD out pulled u on both of this weekends trip even when u had SV mains and Slumpremacy with u. Go back into ur hole u broccoli lmfao. March 11th

Jan 4th (no ddosing clean win, well you hit our ts off and still managed to lose lmfao)

Jan 4th (no ddosing clean win, well you hit our ts off and still managed to lose lmfao)

What? Stop talking about the past like u always do lmfa0. March 11th, most recent, most clean, most dominant victory. Perfected in a 40v40, don't make me post the .gif and embarrass u..

What? Stop talking about the past like u always do lmfa0. March 11th, most recent, most clean, most dominant victory. Perfected in a 40v40, don't make me post the .gif and embarrass u..

Clean? U hit off 10 members lmao. And is 1 prep making you feel better from the months of misery fi has put you through to make you this salty? L0l I'd be mad to if a clan exposed me for leaking l00l

Clean? U hit off 10 members lmao. And is 1 prep making you feel better from the months of misery fi has put you through to make you this salty? L0l I'd be mad to if a clan exposed me for leaking l00l

A clean, easy, deserved victory. Perfected btw Ez etc