1 YEAR OF AGAINST ALL ODDS - REBIRTH FT. 80 MAN PULL

Giraffe0123

You sure? To me it seems plenty doom members have joined mpc scene because you are mediocre in hpc. How have your attempts to make OP good at matched worked out so far?

We don't have as much as you think that MPC clan. But he's right we where stomping everyone as an MPC including AAO lol. If you check actual facts AAO didn't beat us within the last 4 months of us being an MPC. This isn't a flame reply I'm just stating facts. Nice Job on your trip.

We don't have as much as you think that MPC clan. But he's right we where stomping everyone as an MPC including AAO lol. If you check actual facts AAO didn't beat us within the last 4 months of us being an MPC. This isn't a flame reply I'm just stating facts. Nice Job on your trip.

This isn't a flame reply I'm just stating facts: the attempt to trade members with foe and then go hpc had lesser effects than expected of.

If you guys keep preforming this way you have to consider going HPC. Like Doom people will stop accepting preps and I'll be starved, it's only a matter of time before people stop prepping you. I hope you guys keep doing well and move up soon!

I once brought up that we were pretty much the next doom and got alot of flame because of it lol. We get starved of preps just like doom would and yeah I admit we would starve doom partly because of KJ was a arrogant prick other reasons idk. Our goal is moving up but I honestly don't know when