StrikeTeam vs Lithuanian Pures F2P PKRI

Karli

@@Chillin @@Karli @@aw panic lol @@V A A K @@Elka @@vOlli @@Mr 55s

enjoy the freegfx made by Marten lmfao

zFmWNie.png

Random pures? Have a look at our memberslist again.. Someone needs glasses. LOL you even highlighted our high counil as a random, all these pures are current/ex LP members with different accounts, which are not on the memberlist. Half of the mains I've never heard of weren't even with us, it's of your fuckbuddies' that sniped us with their mains entire fight in our fucking capes.

And the HLGH COUNCIL guy was your scout with your teamcape on lmfao. We had multiple kids from aao with their mains sniping us in our pile, so don't act like you don't know the situation.

I don't understand why you're trying to make a banter here, since you've teamed with fucking orphan gang, of course we'll ask our members to log on with their mains to fight your spastic alliance :)

Random pures? Have a look at our memberslist again.. Someone needs glasses. LOL you even highlighted our high counil as a random, all these pures are current/ex LP members with different accounts, which are not on the memberlist. Half of the mains I've never heard of weren't even with us, it's of your fuckbuddies' that sniped us with their mains entire fight in our fucking capes.

And the HLGH COUNCIL guy was your scout with your teamcape on lmfao. We had multiple kids from aao with their mains sniping us in our pile, so don't act like you don't know the situation.

I don't understand why you're trying to make a banter here, since you've teamed with fucking orphan gang, of course we'll ask our members to log on with their mains to fight your spastic alliance :)

lmfao stay mad commie fuck with your fake endings l0l, keep bringing them mains in we love rune loot!